His Birthday

Vishwa's deep sleep was disturbed a phone call.He rubbed his eyes and saw Keerthi sleeping beside him.He attend the call.
'Hello,who is this?',he asked and no response from the opposite.
'Hello..helloo..',Vishwa declined the call as he didn't get any response from the opposite,but his eyes catched a notification.

'Come out,Im waiting for you!', was the text.
'Yaaru da adhu indha nerathula?', Vishwa thought and saw Keerthi was still sleeping.
Without disturbing her,he moved to the living room and opened the door but no one was there.

He looked around but someone locked the door leaving him outside.
'Heyy..Kadhava thora..Keerthi nee dhana?', Vishwa asked knocking the door.
'Hey..idhu enna di prank uh?Thora..kulirudhu veliya..',Vishwa shouted but no response from her.

'Naduraathiri la enna panra iva..', Vishwa sighed and he tried again to open the door after few minutes.The door opened.But it was totally dark inside.

'Keerthi..Enna panra?',Vishwa asked and sighed.But a melodious voice and beautiful aroma of chocolate and candles made him turn at her direction.

Ulaga pookalin vaasam
Unaku siraipidippen
Ularndha megathai kondu
Nilavin karai thudaippen..

Yen endraal un pirandhanaal

Ilai ondril medai amaithu
Olivaangi kaiyil koduthu
Paravaigalai paada seiven
Ilai ellam kaigal thatta
Adhil vellum paravai ondrai
Un kaadhil koova seiven

Un araiyil koodu kattida kattalaiyiduven
Adhikaalai unnai ezhuppida utharaviduven

Yen endraal un pirandhanaal

Keerthi finished singing and her face was glowing in the lights of candles.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY VISHWA...'

Vishwa's eyes widened and his lips curved in happiness.He remembered that was his birthday but he never knew that her's will be his first wish.And as it was a midnight,it didn't strike his mind.

'Paathute iruka poriya?',Keerthi raised his eyebrows and he smiled replying,'Thank you ma'.

Vishwa took the cake from and kept it aside.He hugged her and she hugged him back.
'Maa..this is such a surprise..Naan expect eh panla..',Vishwa said pulling back from the hug and she smiled.

'Idho paaru,indha cake kooda naane pannen',Keerthi said and Vishwa gapped his mouth.
'Idhellam eppo panna?',Vishwa asked.
'Ellam en setting da Valandhu kettavane..Ippo cake cut panlama?', Keerthi asked and Vishwa nodded.

The lights turned on and they cut the cake and fed eachother.
'Seri..En gift enga?', Vishwa asked.
'Hmm..ipodhana un birthday start aayiruku..Indha 24 hours la, I've so many to reveal and give..Ipodhaiku indha cake dha..And romba important iniku namma sandaiya poda koodadhu..enna nadandhaalum,Promise?',Keerthi asked.

'Hmm promise..nee aprom kudu naan ippo tharen',Vishwa pecked her cheek and made her widened her eyes.
'Idhu,nee enaku first wish pannadhuku',he pecked her another cheek and said,'Idhu, nee effort eduthu enakaga,indha surprise,cake lam pannadhuku..'.

Then he cupped her face and looked into her eyes.
'Thank you',Vishwa smiled and Keerthi smiled with a blush.

'Seri vaa..Thoongalama?',Vishwa asked and she nodded.They preserved the cake and left to sleep.

Morning dawned and Vishwa opened his eyes by hearing his mobile notification sounds.He sighed and opened his mobile,it was from his friends who will appear on only birthdays and will disappear again.