Movie Night

An awkward silence prevailed between them.Neither he nor she ready to break that.Which happened few minutes ago didn't let them to.They both had their dinner silently.

To avoid the situation to make more awkward,Vishwa broke the silence.
'Ahmm..Keerthi',he called her and she hummed in response.
'Ma...Im not feeling sleepy..',Vishwa said huffing.

'Yen?',Keerthi asked.
'Pinna..Iniku nadandhadha nenacha..aiyoo Enaku innum oru vaarathuku thookam varaadhu',Vishwa said audible only to him and sighed.

'Enamo..Vidu varala', Vishwa said.
'Even, I'm', Keerthi said.
'Appo enna panlam?', Vishwa asked.
'Enna panlam?',Keerthi asked making a thinking pose.

'Ennaa venaa panlam..',Vishwa mumbled under his breath.
'Enna?',she asked.
'Illa ma,edhavadhu panlam seekram yosi..', Vishwa said and they both continued thinking.

Vishwa felt a little relieved that she is not upset or angry with him.She is also happy about he didn't regretted what he did and both came back to their square!

'What about a movie night?',Vishwa said and she nodded enthusiastically.

'Ohh paakalame..Aana I'll decide the movie',Keerthi said.
'Heyy..naan dhan panuven..Naan dhana plan sonnen, I'll decide',Vishwa said.

'Naandhan..',Keerthi raised her one eyebrow.
'Naan dhan!'Vishwa said folding his arms.
'Seri unakum venaam enakum venaam..Toss podlam',Keerthi said and he nodded after giving a thinking pose.

After a lot of struggles they found a coin to make a toss.
'Heads or Tails?', Vishwa asked.
'Heads!',Keerthi said and Vishwa tossed the coin.

And it shows Heads!
'Haha,Naan sonnenaa..Paathiya kadavul iniku en pakkam!en setting uh!',Keerthi said lifting her imaginary collars and Vishwa sighed.

'Enna setting oh..Seri sollu ena movie?', Vishwa asked.
'Hmm...Oh kadhal kanmani?',she asked.
'Hmm..Paakalame!',Vishwa said and she clapped her hands in joy.

'Seri vaa..',Keerthi arranged the couch and turned on the tv.Vishwa joined her with a bowl of popcorn.
'Shall we?',she asked and he nodded.

The movie started playing and they both were drowned in.

When the particular scene came,where they'll be together in the bed.
'Mmkumm..',Vishwa gulped as some wild thoughts aroused his mind with his wife and saw Keerthi, who was watching the scene with a great interest but he skipped the scene.

'Heyy..yen da skip panna?Adhu podu',Keerthi said.
'Hey po di..Andha scene onnum nalla irukkadhu..', Vishwa said shrugging.
'Nalla dhan irukum,yen idhuku munnadi kooda namma paathurukom appolam aah nu vaaya polandhutu dhana paapa..ipo enna?',Keerthi asked.

'Appovum Ippovum onnaa?',he asked realising he spilt out already.
'Apdinaa?',she asked wantedly to tease him.
'Maa..paaru namma pesitu irundha time la andha scene eh mudinjuruchu.. Let's continue this..',Vishwa said and she chuckled silently seeing his reaction,they continuing to watch the movie.

The scene which Tara will talk about her love and passion to Ganapathy uncle,which matched their situation exactly.
Her smile and excitement disappeared when she thought she should leave Vishwa few years for her passion.She decided to confess her love once they left Kodaikanal.

'Ma..azhariya enna?Idhu just movie dhana?Idhuku yen azhara?', Vishwa asked and that's when she realised her eyes were shedding tears.
'Illa..Naan azhala',Keerthi said wiping her tears.

'Theriyudhu paathale..',Vishwa said and she pouted.The movie completed and they both turned off the tv.
'Paathiya Vishwa how destiny is?First oru decision eduthaanga and they fell in love atlast..',Keerthi said and Vishwa laughed.