Missing Her

Sun rays fell on Vishwa's face,which disturbed his peaceful morning sleep.
'Heyy Keerthii..Curtains close pannu..',Vishwa yelled still closing his eyes but no response and still sun light was hitting his face.

'Hey...curtains close pannu di..Naan thoonguradhe Sunday oru naal dhan..',Vishwa yelled again and tossed to the other side.
'Kee..',Vishwa traced the another side of the bed with his hand and he felt it empty.

He opened his eyes and found Keerthi was not beside him.He rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock,it shows half past seven in the morning.
'Yenga pona ivlo kaalaila?',Vishwa woke up from the bed and took his phone,there is a notification from Keerthi.

'Hey Valandhukettavane,
I know you'll search me after waking up,Nee nalla thoongitu irundha adhaan unna disturb pannama kelambeeten!Naan location reach aayitu unaku call panren..Adhu varaikum Miss your Pisaasu!Byee..'

Was the text from her,he smiled at her text.
He immediately dialed her but she didn't pick his call.
'Travel pannitu irupa pola..',Vishwa sighed and looked around the room.He felt empty,a void!He missed something!Her!

(Idhayam-Love from Meyaadha man!My most favorite one!
If you haven't listened the song,Just go and listen.You'll love it!)
Recommending it play this song in background while reading it..

Megamoo Aval..
Maaya poo thiral..
Thaen azhai suzhal..
Dhevadhai Nizhal..

He smiled remembering his silly morning fights with her.The room which always filled with their teasings, giggles is empty now!He could visualise the memories they made.He couldn't find language to explain his missing but without his knowledge he started missing her..

Alli sindhum Azhagin thuzhigal
Uyiril Pattu urulum
Vasamilla Mozhiyil
Idhayam yedhayo ularum..

He got up from the bed and left to washroom for his morning chores.
He turned on the shower and the water was freaking cold.
'Heyy Keerthi! Heater podalaya?', Vishwa yelled and he gasped when he remembered she is not home.His heart suddenly felt an immense pain and it reached his eyes as tears.It doesn't flow but just stagnated!

Illai avalum illai endre unarum Nodiyil Idhayam irulum
Aval paatha suvadil Kanneer malargal uthirum..

He came out wearing his bathrobe and opened the cupboard for outfit.He saw her outfits along with his,her fragrance hits his nostrils and made him remember her again..He touched her clothes and a unknown smile crept all over his face.

Megamoo Aval..
Maaya poo thiral..

Vishwa left from there to the living room and even that made him remember her..
Their pointless arguments,pulling each other's legs, Fighting for the snacks,disconnecting the wifi when the another one in need of it..All of their memories together made its way through his eyes lively.

Vaanavil Thediye..
Oru Minnalai Adaindhen..
Kaatchiyin Maayathil
En kangalai Izhandhen..

He smiled and its none other than nostalgia.His mobile started ringing and his mind remembered only 'HIS KEERTHI'.He ran to the way where his mobile is ringing..Yes it is Her!He smiled and attend the call.

'Hello!'

En Nizhalum enaiye udharum
Nee nagarum vazhiyil thodarum
Oru mudive illa Amaiya kavidhai
Udaiyum..!

Vishwa couldn't say back a hello to her!
'Hey Vishwa..',Keerthi again started but no response from him.

You cannot speak even when you tried to is,when you're hurt,when your heart overwhelmed with love and when you heard the voice of someone whom you really miss..