His Confession

Keerthi was nodding her head with no interest while well stucked among Meera's classmates.And fortunately her mobile started ringing.It was from Sakthi.

She excused herself from them and attend his call.
'Sollu Sakthi..Enna?',she asked.
'Thalaivi.. Vishwa brother anga vandhaara?', Sakthi asked.

'Avan varalaye..Ennachu?',she asked.
'Adhu..Ava..Ku..ru..', due to lack of signal she couldn't hear him.
'Ena da solra?',she asked but shocked hearing a voice.

'Kee..Keerthi chellam..', Vishwa smiled at Keerthi.
Keerthi was shocked when he addressed her as chellam,but soon composed herself and declined the call.

'Sollu Vishwa',she responded but sensed something is wrong.
'Nothing..Nothing..', Vishwa shrugged.
'Any problem brother?',Karthick asked.

'En pondatti oda naan pesuradhula unakenna da problem?Powder moonji', Vishwa asked Karthick and Keerthi confirmed that he did something wrong.
'Keerthi what he is saying?', Karthick asked.

'Nothing Karthick,You carry on..',Keerthi pulled Vishwa to the corner.They both hided behind the bush and Keerthi was still holding his hand.

'En kaiya pudikanumnu avlo aasaiya?Pudichuko Pudichuko..', Vishwa said and she left his hand.She turned at him glaring.

'Kudichurikiya?',she asked folding her arms.
'No..Im a teetollar you know..Naan yepdi kudipe..No Keerthi ma..Im a gentle man', Vishwa said stumbling and she guessed yes with his answer.

'We should go now... Yaaravadhu paatha periya prechanai aagidum Vishwa..',Keerthi said and he nodded a no.
Vishwa pulled her into the crowd while everyone was dancing.

'Would you like to dance with me beautiful?',he asked stretching his palm to her.
'Vishwa naan..',Keerthi was about to say a strict NO!But..

He pulled her closer and she dashed on his chest.

Adiye Needhanadi
En bodhai thaene
Mutham konju..

'Vishwa..Enna panra nee?Vidu enna',Keerthi tried to move but his hold on her became tighter.
'Pogaadha..',Vishwa said looking into her eyes.

Saghiye neeyaradi..
Kai theendum pournami konjam nillu..

'Huh?Enna sonna?',Keerthi asked in still shock and Vishwa took her smooth silky right hand and placed it on his left shoulder.His one arm surrounded her waist and another holding her hand.
'Enna vittutu pogaadha nu sonnen!'.he said looking into her eyes.

Penne penne
Undhan kaiyil naanum
Koodum neram
Ennai vittu chellaadhey..

Keerthi just lost in his eyes and Vishwa pulled her more closer.Her eyeballs moved according to his.Now both of their body were glued together.
'Ipdiye enkoodave iru nu sonnen!'.

Kanne Kanne
Neelum kaalam vendum
Vaarayoo...Arugile

'Vish..',Vishwa stopped her by placing his finger on her lips.And it slowly started drizzling.The drizzle filled night breeze made the weather more romantic.The breeze carried her fragrance and it made him more crazy on her.

Poove kadhal pookum poove
Saaral veesa eeram
Ennai konjum mazhaiyil un vaasam

Vishwa looked at her with pleading eyes and she didn't even know what to do.Vishwa pushed her without breaking the hand hold and hugged her from the back.Now her back was leaning on his front and he nuzzled into her hair inhaling her scent.
'Kolra di..',Vishwa whispered in a husku voice making her knees go weak.