Her Feelings

#1 romancefanfiction out of 22K+ stories!❤️
Tysm for the love ♥️!

Days rolled and Keerthi was completely alright now! Vishwa took good care of her while Revathi and Archana too stayed with them.Now all her bandages were removed and she is perfectly fine!

'Enna thalaivi indha pakkam?',Sakthi askes Keerthi who was sitting with one hand on her cheek.
'Unga thalaivi...Oru 1 month bed rest eduthaangalla..Apo fullah moonjiya paavam ah vechukitu ice cream venum chocolate venum nu vaangi thinaa..Adhoda pinvilaivu dhan! Dental caries!Sotha pallu', Vishwa said making the injection ready.

'Heyy..naan onnu neraya lam sapdla..just 4 or 5 milk chocolate for a day..Aprom oru 2 or 3 icecreams avlodhan...adhuvu sotha pallu ellam illa..Just a tooth ache avlodhan..Inime check panna dhan theriyumm', Keerthi said.
'Sotha pallu dhan di! Paaru pudingi edutharen..Aprom nee vaaiye thorakka mudiyaadhu..',Vishwa said wearing his mask and Keerthi pouted.

'All the best thalaivi!', Sakthi said and she rolled her eyes.
'Neram kaalam theriyaama..Ivan vera',Keerthi sighed.
'Vaanga madam..Konjam ipdi saanju ukaarunga..', Vishwa called her and she sat on the dental chair leaning.

'Nalla vaaiya thora..Pani poori thinguradhuku mattum vaaiya avlo perusa thorakura..Naan epdi paakuradhu..',Vishwa said and Keerthi huffed.She opened her mouth widely and closed her eyes tightly.
'Muscles ah free ah vidu ma..Kanna thora',Vishwa said and she straightly looked into his brown orbs.

Her world muted and she was just lost in it.She was melting like an ice due to his brown sun like eyes.He was doing his work as a sincere dentist and she was admiring him.A few hair strands on his forehead,his dark eyebrows,his perfect jawline behind his mask made her heartbeat skip.

'Madam ku endhirikira idea iruka illaya?',he asked removing his gloves and she came to the real world.
'Huh?Mudinjudha? Yeppo', Keerthi asked.
'Enga chief dentist ah vecha kannu vaangama paathutu irundheengalla apove..',Sakthi said and Keerthi rubbed her temple in embrassment.

'Ahh..Pallu sothaiya Vishwa?',she asked.
'Illala..Aana innu chocolate saptute irundhe na kandippa sothai aayidum!Be careful!Innaila irundhu oru 2 or 3 months ku no sweets, chocolates and icecreams! Ellathaiyu marandhudu',Vishwa said and she widened her eyes.

'Yedhuuu?3 months ah?Mudiyaadhu mudiyaadhu..Yepdi naan adhellam illama irupenn..', Keerthi cried and Vishwa shooked his head.
'I said no!Indha tablet 3 days ku sapdu vali irukaadhu..Yeppo nu I'll remind you',he said handing over the tablets to her.
'En manase valikudhu nee sonnadha ketu..Pallu valichaa enna?', Keerthi mumbled and got the tablet from him.

Keerthi's mobile started ringing and it was from Meera!
'Meera ka dhan koopdraanga...Naan kelamburen Pal doctor ey..bye..', Keerthi was about to run and Vishwa stopped by pulling her wrist.

'Ipdiye road la pogadha..Mandaiya paaru',Vishwa said correcting her hair and he finally tucked some hair strands behind her earlobe.
'Paathu po!Event mudichutu call pannuu...',Vishwa said and she just nodded in reply.

'Poo..',Vishwa said and she ran away from there!

'Enna di.. Ellam okay dhana?',Meera asked and Keerthi sat behind her in Meera's vespa.
'Ahh ahh..Okay dha ka..', Keerthi said and Meera started her way.

Event was completed and Meera dropped her back to her appartment.
She texted Vishwa as she reached and he replied as he's on the way!

'Enaku avana suthama pidikaadhu..Avan pera ketaale erichal ah varum..Avan panradhellam romba annoying ah irukum!..
Aana..Naan yen avana rasikiren? Enaku yen avana paathute irukanum pola iruku?Enaku avana pudichurukaa?Pudikalaya?..Enna idhu..??