Hey Kitty Cat

The morning dawned and both were still sleeping.Keerthi was sleeping in his arms comfortably.Vishwa opened his eyes and saw her sleeping peacefully,the corner of his lips curved automatically.

'Idhula en mela kaiya podadha kaala podadha nu oru scene vera..',Vishwa thought and chuckled.

'Heyy...',he whispered in her ear and she smiled but still sleeping.
'Keerthii..Keerthii maa..',he whispered again and she smiled again.
'Heyy..Neela mooki..Endhiri..',he whispered and she mumbled 'Mutta kanna'.

'Mulichutaa di iruka?',Vishwa asked but no response from her.
'Hey Kitty cat!Endhirii..',he shooked her shoulders.
'Heyy..Nimmadhiya thoonga kooda vida maatiya nee?Poo da...',Keerthi said and tossed to the another side.

'Hmm..',Vishwa shooked his head in disbelief but somewhere in the corner of his heart didn't want to disturb her peaceful sleep.He pulled back without waking up her and left to washroom.

Vishwa took his shower and changed his clothes.But she was still sleeping.
'Ivala..Hey endhiri di..',he threw the pillow on her and she groaned in irritation.
'Unna konjuna ellam velaiku aagadhu..Iru..',Vishwa thought and search around.He found a jug of water.

'En melaya nethu thanniya oothuna iru..',Vishwa thought and mischievous thoughts aroused his mind.
He took the jug and splashed the water on her face.
'Deiii Vishwaaaa......',she wake up shouting and he laughed loudly.

'Nee sethada iniku..',Keerthi started to chase him and he started running out from their room.
Vishwa stopped by running seeing the sight and Keerthi dashed on him.
'Maatni..', Keerthi too stopped.

'Enna da?Kaalangaathalaye kootatha? kootiteenga?',Vishwa gulped.
'Ayoo..maatikitome..',Keerthi too gulped.
The relatives crowd was completely filled the house and all of their eyes fixed on our fighting love birds.

'Hmm..Aarambichuteengala kaalangaathalaiye..',Meera sighed.
'Enna di kolam idhu?',Archana asked and Keerthi realised still she was in her yesterday clothes.
'Ahmm..amma..Naan..',Keerthi was stammering.

'Seri seri po..Modhella poi kulichutu vaa..',Archana said and Keerthi rushed from there to their room.

'Enna pa...thangachi vekka pattu odudhu pola..',Balu said making Vishwa sigh.
'Aama kandupudichutaaru periya scientist uh..',Vishwa rolled his eyes.

'Scoundrel scoundrel!Kaalangaathala tension panitan..Chaa..', Keerthi sighed standing before the mirror.
She took her shower and changed into a white Saree.

She was drying her hair and Vishwa entered the room.
'Inime nee Saree eh kattu di..', Vishwa said.
'Yen?Adhula dhan naan azhaga irukena?', Keerthi asked.

'Ila di..idhula dhan ponnu maadhiri iruka..', Vishwa said and Keerthi sighed.
'Nee sollitella..Inime marandhukooda katta maaten peh..',Keerthi twisted her lips and turned away.

He picked two shirts and showed it to her.
'Heyy pisaasu..idhula yedhu nallairuku?',Vishwa asked.
'Hmm..nee kepa,naan onnu solluven..aprom nee venumne naan select panna shirt ah thooki potutu innona potupa..Ethana padathula paathurupom..Vandhutaan sattaiya thookitu', Keerthi said all this in on go and turned aside.

'Paithiyama iva?Shirt choose panradhuku idea keta.. Yedhedho solludhu.. Kadavule ipdi maativitutiye enna..',Vishwa thought and huffed.

He wore a Georgie blue shirt (I didn't knew that exact blue's name😌 Google ref dhan🤸🏻‍♀️)and a Veshti with matching border.
'Heyy Vishwaa...Yen da trim panna?', Keerthi asked.

'Yen nallalaiya?',he asked caressing his chin.
'Apdi solla mudiyaadhu...Aana..yedho school pora paiyan maadhiri iruka..', Keerthi said and he glared.
'Heyy..po di po di..Mama noda indha look ku evlo fans irukaanga theriyumaa..',Vishwa asked smirking.