39.

Time to go, but never truly apart.

The Rose Home, {one last time}~|•

"I can't believe we're leaving, we were just beginning senior year and now its over, we have to find our way in the world now." Roman mumbled as he sat in a circle with his friends, they had decided to take a moment to bond before they all separated for a long while to come. "Yeah, it feels like yesterday when I met you at school." Thalia chortled and they all smiled happily, it didn't mean they wouldn't be close even if they were apart, they would be close just not in the same neighborhood or practising magic at Roman's house anymore, though they would miss it.

"So Europe?" Roman questioned Allysa who was blushing. "We are actually going to England, that's where Danton is finishing med school, and I got into the architecture program at a varsity there." Allysa explained and everyone awed. "Are you sure you're not just following the D', he is well endowed." Thalia teased and Allen smacked her arm. "Hey I'm being real." She chortled and they all laughed. "After my horrible streak with bad guys, I need a break, I need to get away from Halkrest and live my life without the memories of death, and coming back to life, crushing on an ancient super evil dude, then having to kill him and his hoard of ghouls, yeah that wasn't pretty times." She explained and they all understood where she was coming from. "Just make sure you aren't running away Allysa, whether we like it or not, this will always be our home." Marc stated and the girl nodded with tears in her eyes. "How can I forget, I'm gonna miss waking up to you naked in the hallway, and my twin brother getting dirty with my mate because of a curse gone wrong." She exclaimed making all of them frown in amusement then they all burst out laughing. "To be honest, those were fun times." Vincent pitched in as he laughed harder with his coven, it was true they had the best memories here, and they would always have them. "I love you guys." Allysa muttered as they all huddled around her. "Its time." Danton mumbled as he stood by the door and they all nodded and got up from where they were sitting. "Keep in touch, and tell me when you get there." Allen sniffled as he hugged his sister, for the first time they would be apart. "Its time to let her go babe—." Marc coaxed and Allen let her go, she had to be her own person. "I love you." Allysa whispered as she let go and walked toward the car. They all knew she would be okay, she had to be.

They all watched Danton and Allysa leave, the twin's dad had already said his goodbye but he was already in Europe waiting to dote on his kids once they were there. "So you're going to France?" Thalia questioned Marc and the now 6'7 hulking mass of man nodded. "Allen got into the fashion school there, I also got into the criminology program there, and they are the best in several countries along with catering to both human and mystic students, so we'll be okay." He explained as Allen came to hug his side, his long raven hair being swept up in the wind gently.

"You'll be a country away from them  so you'll be alright." Roman stated and Allen nodded, they would be okay, for him, going away meant starting another chapter in their lives together with his mate, experiencing something new and different, being in Halkrest wasn't bad but there was a whole world out there,  and in order to learn and perfect his dream to design, he needed to live, love and thrive, without always having his complete supporting system, it would be him and Marc against the world for a long while. "Don't forget to send me the food, I also want to see the architecture there, its rumoured to hold tales of magnificence." Thalia asserted and Roman nodded in support. "I stand in solidarity of food alone, ratatouille being the first thing I want." The hybrid exclaimed and they all laughed, how they would never get bored of all that was them, just as they calmed down a rune appeared in Allen's palm  it flashed for a few seconds until he clenched his fist. "Its evening there right now, we already set up, so we need to rest, so we can have somewhat of a none awkward first day." Allen explained as Marc placed a kiss in his hair. "I can't watch you go, but I have to, promise me you'll visit." Vincent cried and Marc held the boy in his embrace calming him. "You're welcome to visit anytime  and we'll visit too little one, you'll never miss us that badly." He soothed the boy until he let go. "I'm gonna miss your soufflé." Roman interjected and they all laughed. "Of course you will." Allen boasted just as a portal opened behind them, Vincent out of all of them couldn't bare see his second set of parents go, but he had to, they needed it and so did he, it didn't mean they didn't love him or they wouldn't be back, they would be back, at the drop of a pin if he commanded it, and because he knew this, he willed himself to let go, he had to. "Bye." He waved as the two witches walked through the portal.