38.

Peace, for a long time to come.
~
Langa Mavuso - Mvula

Werewolf Territory~|•

"Thank you for your protection, rest, as we shall call upon you in our most dire times once more: Revender." Marc cast the spell as the four pillars he had summoned to guard the pack and the barrier shimmered out of place and the pillars themselves became small obelisk's that guarded the pack. "It feels good to have that spell down." The witch commented as he held his mate next to him, Allen chuckled as he placed a kiss on the larger male. "Hmm, how about fresh muffins, a lot of cookies and milk." He offered and Marc lit up like a child, even if he was kind of the most intense witch anyone could encounter, with his mate he was a child that craved attention. "Come on then." Allen led the way, in the far distance Vincent knelt down healing a banshee child, when they were all in one place, those who needed help but couldn't ask or access it, now had the opportunity to do it, and the witches were giving it freely.

"Vartus phetina cortem." He whispered as the child began to cough, the infection in his lungs slowly being dragged out by the spell and it came out as black blood, clots of blood that were rotting the child's lungs. "You'll need to take him to Roman, he can prescribe the medication he needs, and right now its best you tell him what actually happened to your child, okay." Vincent addressed the mother and she nodded solemnly. "Hey doc." Danton chortled as he walked toward Vincent after the mother and child had left. "Oh my Goddess, should you even be walking?" He asked the vampire and Danton waved it off. "I wanted to see you and Allysa gave me about thirty minutes and pointed me in your direction." He replied making both of them laugh. "She's bossy like that." He asserted and Danton smirked. "I like my girls feisty, strong willed and badass." He praised and Vincent laughed but it was true and Vincent appreciated Danton's love for Allysa, she needed it. "So you wanted to see me?" He asked and the vampire nodded. "I want to thank you, for saving my life, Marc told me that it was your very first transformation and it probably hurt like hell, so thank you for risking everything and pain to save me." He finally said it and Vincent opened his arms to hug the
big oaf.

"I would have done it a million times to make sure you, or Allysa would never feel the pain of loosing something special, and I couldn't watch you get dragged away, I've lost too much to just let it happen again." He replied as the taller vampire held him tightly in their beautiful embrace. "Thank you Vinny, you know, if Allysa wasn't my mate, I'd definitely claim you, Zach is a lucky man, but just know, whenever you need anything from me or my family, we will always be there to give it to you." Danton exclaimed as he placed a necklace around Vincent's neck, it was pure titanium enchanted with rose gold, and the ring it held, had an emerald with Danton's family crest. "Its beautiful." The hybrid mumbled and Danton placed a kiss on his forehead. "Just like you, gotta get back." He asserted and in a blur he was gone.

"That man loves you kid." Uncle alpha Hashad mumbled behind Vincent making him spin around with a hand to his chest. "Uncle what the hell!" He yelled and then the man raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, but seriously, you scared me." He pointed out and the man chuckled. "The great kraken, frazzled by little old me." He teased as he came over and hugged the boy. "Oh how I always want to hug you, I'm so proud of you." Alpha Hashad stated and Vincent just let himself be smothered in affection, he thrived on it anyway. "Just don't suffocate me, okay." Vincent asserted and the two of them laughed.