Christmas Eve Date

Start from the beginning

I thought he wanted to spend time together.

I frowned as I nodded, "okay." I said, ready to get off.

Suddenly Taehyung held my arms and pecked my forehead.

"I'll be done quickly so we go out sooner hm?" He said gently as I smiled and nodded.

"okay." I pouted but pecked his cheek before getting up to get ready.

I went to our room and started using my phone. I wasn't gonna take much time to get ready anyways.

I kept using using the phone for sometime as after some minutes I saw it was 4:12 Already.

Putting my phone down I went to the closet thinking about what to wear.

As taehyung said he'll take me on a 'date'. It's a official date.

That feels unreal, to be honest.

It's already been 7 months of our marriage. That feels unreal. Seriously. It has really been that long? No way!

I giggled like a teenage girl thinking about our first anniversary.

Since it's our first official date! I decided to wear the Gray dress Taehyung bought for me.

I quickly took the dress and walked to the bathroom to change.

After I was done, I wore black heels as well.

Namjoon oppa gifted them to me on my 21st birthday. He is amazing isn't he?

I saw Taehyung entering the room as I was combing my hairs, "oh you're done?" He spoke making me nod in response.

I saw Taehyung looking at me from head to toe as a cute smile took place on his lips. I secretly smiled seeing his smile.

"You look good." He complimented me making me smile.

I mouthed a thankyou to him in response as he smiled.

"Aren't you gonna do your makeup?" He spoke as he noticed I had only put on a lipstick.

Do I look bad without it?

"Why? Do I look ugly?" I asked him, biting my lip since I was kinda insecure.

"No you always look pretty. I was just asking since you usually put on light make up whenever we go out." he spoke making me nod.

"I didn't want to put on makeup today... Should I do put it on anyways?" I asked him, turning to him as one of my hand rested on my waist.

"No. It's up to you. I like you without makeup as well. There's not much difference." He spoke as he walked closer and pecked my forehead.

I nodded as I smiled at him, "Let me just get dressed." he spoke.

•{Time skip}•

(Author POV)

Taehyung and y/n entered the cafe.

Taking a seat on a table, y/n put her purse aside.

They just finished shopping and while ago and decided to go to a cafe.

Taehyung quickly went to get their coffee as y/n sat there, looking at him.

She was happy, as it was their first ever official date. It was lovely day indeed.

She loved how Taehyung was all smiley today. He was doing everything he could, to make her day special and that warmed her heart.

"Here." He came back with the drinks as he put the cappuccino infront of y/n and iced coffee infront of him.