Big Piggy Boy

Practise writing, only a warning of a panic attack in the view of Techno. Also a pretty short chapter. I was going to write this as a happy chapter where the littles mess around and Techno is actually a big softie with them, but it just turned a different way lol.
================================
I like the idea that most, if not all, of the DreamSMP characters can shift into a non human form. When they can control it, they can shift into their form whenever however when characters such as Nikki received this 'gift' it happened whenever she got nervous.

Though Nikki never needed to worry about shifting, she couldn't hurt anybody when she turned into a tiny little hedgehog, sure she was fast and people could trip over her, but Techno was always very wary.

He was pressured a lot as a kid to control his shift immediately because he was "bound to hurt somebody eventually". You see when Technoblade shifted he turned into this massive pig hybrid with tusks and everything, people were bound to be afraid of him but he couldn't help it.

which is why he was so nervous every time the littles would come down to the Artic. Phil and Techno had been put on babysitting duties since they had a massive fence around their property and Phil was genuinely good with the littles.

This had happened so many times now it was the usual, the only thing that was different was that the caregivers were also here. That's what worried Techno the most. The kids loved when he would shift and carry all of them on his back, or when he acted like a heater for their naps, or the time they made a game about who could get the most rings on his horns before he woke up.

Though with the caregivers here he felt like he couldn't do any of that, they wouldn't want somebody with sharp tusks on their face to be around their children or somebody so heavy he could probably crush them. Maybe his parents were right, he was bound to hurt somebody eventually.

When he went outside and the kids noticed he wasn't in his pig form they all ran up to him, started tugging on his sleeve excitedly and begging him to shift. He nervously looked at the other people, some sitting on chairs others leaning over the fence but everybody was looking at him.

Expecting him to do something, probably something that wasn't turn into a monster.

He felt like everything slowed down slightly, pressure building up in his chest as his breathing quickened. He kept looking around, everybody was still looking at him, seeing him loose his control, panicking. Everyone's eyes on him.

His hands shook and his feet felt a million times heavier, he couldn't move, he was trying, trying so hard but he couldn't.

People were still tugging at his sleeves and giggling, the pounding in his head grew louder, it felt like he  was in a tiny room, suddenly feeling angry that his clothes were touching him, the snow in his shoes melting causes his socks to get wet and stick to him uncomfortably.

"Snacks are ready!" Phil yelled from the window, and eventually all the hands grabbing at him went away, the eyes drilling into him went to look at something else, the ringing in his ears disappeared and his little room expanded.

Its fine... He didn't loose control everything is fine. Nobody is hurt its fine. But that little voice in the back of his head is still whispering, it could have gone wrong.
================================
Don't know what happened to be honest, got really dark. Though I could make a sequal, it's tempting lol.

Can people give me any ideas or help? I'm trying to get my motivation back again and it's definatley easier with suggestions xx