Language, prince

Little! Skeppy
Cg! Badboymuffin
Others: Sap drè gogy
================================
No one's POV
Skeppy kept yawning and making grabby hands at Bad, "Daddy! Uppies pwease" Bad looked at Skeppy and sighed as he picked the little up, placing him on his side whilst bouncing him up and down, " Okay baby boy. You tired?" As an answer he gets a little nod as Skeppy nuzzled his head into the crevice of the others neck. Eventually the only thing that could be heard was quiet snores coming from the little prince

Bad smiled, he placed a kiss on his head gently as he placed Skeppy on their bed with a mumbled, " I love you". He went to the kitchen to put the kettle on for a cup of tea, when the other boys barged in. "WHO IS READY FOR GAME NIGHT!!!" A very energetic George, Dream and Sapnap yell in unison.

Bads POV
We were all sat in a circle playing unowhen Skeppy put down his +4 card on Dream and said, " haha bitch, pick up 4" I looked at him with a stern look, but he shot a glance at me and mouthed, "make me"

About 20 minutes layer we were getting into a game of monopoly and the poor muffin was loosing and let's just say he didn't like that AT ALL. George was rolling the dice and landed on 4 so he moved his piece and landed on a chance card that let him collect £50 from each player, "I don't f*cking have £50 for f*cks sake" I glared at him and said "Language Skeppy! I said no cussing you muffin" lucky for me, the boys knew that Skeppy was a little.

Skeppys POV
As soon as Bad told me off I slipped, I didn't like being told off so I crawled over to him and mumbled " Is sowwey daddy" he said it was okay and that I shouldn't do it again.
He put me on his lap and the boys just awwwed. I covered my face in embarrassment and giggled when Bad asked how old I was. I thought about it for a second, then held up 3 fingers.

He replied by saying, " awww my little boy is feeling really little today, huh?" I just nodded. About 40 minutes  later we finished the game and I accidently said, "For f*cks sake, I lost! How can you loose at such a sh*t game!" I slapped my hand to my mouth as I realise what I just said.
"You better watch your mouth" Bad raised his voice slightly  showing that he was serious, the other boys started staring at me which made me feel uncomfortable and embarrassed.
"You watch it! I can't see it from here!"
I yelled back at him. I saw the anger disappointment in his eyes, I didn't want to be so mean to daddy, but something set me off.

I started to tear up, I just wanted to go to bed then I got woken up and I don't want to be here! "That's it young man!
I gave you a chance Skeppy." He said, getting up and heading towards me
"I won't tolerate your language. You have a 20 minute time out. I'll come get you, then you can apologise for being such a muffin."

Bad lifted me up onto my feet and turned me in the direction of my room. I walked to the door sniffling, wiping on my nose with the sleeves of  the jumper I was wearing. I couldn't help but let my tears poor. I ran to the corner of the room with Mr Rumples(my teddy) and pulled him closer. My tears running down my cheeks as my eyes go puffy. I could barely see. Tiredness envelops me  as my eyes went heavy. I sat down with a thump as I leaned against the wall.
I drifted of to sleep right there feeling guilty that I upset Bad.

Bads POV
I wasn't really angry at Skeppy, just disappointed that he didn't listen to me. To be fair, it wasn't really his fault, he usually gets cranky when he doesn't get enough sleep, so I thought that sending him to his room would help him slightly and that he would probably fall asleep.But when I heard him sobbing, I felt guilty, guilty that I had made him upset.

At this point I had no choice but to ask the boys to leave as Skeppys cries got louder. They complied without arguing. I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of milk done, testing it to check the temperature. I went to grab his dummy and blanket from the couch and by this point, I could no longer hear Skeppy.

I walked to his room about to see if he learnt his lesson, but I was met with an already asleep Skeppy huddled in the corner of the room. He was adorable to say the least, his eyes puffed and his nose tinted red.
He stirred in his sleep as I picked him up, he hurried his head in the crook of my neck. I gently blew air on his face which caused him to slowly wake up.

He looked at me as tears started to form in his eyes, "m'sowwey, I-Im so so sow-sowwey"he mumbled, a tear running down his cheek. I wiped it with my thumb as I placed him in our bed. I lay down next to him, pulling him closer to me, "I could never stay mad at you, little muffin" I assured him. He still cluched his teddy as I held his bottle to his mouth, he soon drank from it. Eventually, I heard small snores that put my mind at rest. I felt myself drift of to sleep, feeling happy next to the most precious boy, my little miracle.
================================