A queen

I started this a while ago, but just didn't have the motivation to finish until recently. Very sorry for not posting xx

Little!Tommy
Cg?Nikki and Wilbur
================================
When Tommy became little, Nikki practically became a queen to him.

When she visited the house,(mainly to see Wilbur, not shipping) Tommy would simply paint her pictures of pretty Birds he saw, pick her some flowers from outside and even give her some of his own snacks, which the only other person he did that with with was his best friend Tubbo.

Plus Nikki went with it! Nikki would let Tommy put sparkly hair clips in Her Hair, should would make funny voices for Tommy's stuffies and would bring cupcake specifically for Tommy.

So one night when Tommy couldn't get to sleep. He obviously went to find Nicki and will, who were sleeping over in Will's room.

He pulled off his covers, grabbed his pig plushie and toddled over to Will's room. He hesitated to nock the door, unsure whether he was being a nuisance. He sort of just stood there, looking at the door handle, when he decided he would just head back to bed. As soon as he turned to leave the lights inside the room turned on, causing Tommy to panic.

He turned to run but ended up falling flat on his face, and that was when Nikki open the door." Buddy? Why you up so late?" Then she saw Tommy scrambling to get up off the floor. She rushed to pick him up, and placed a gentle hand on his back, starting to carfully rub small circles.

Tommy buried his head into Nikki's neck, feeling too little to actually talk. His eyes started to tear up. His inability to talk as well as his lack of sleep, overwhelmed the little. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders whilst his hands played with her vibrant hair. Slightly calming him down.

Will popped his head out the door to check why Nikki was taking so long. When he saw Tommy's puffy eyes and his scared expression he went to grab him, but Tommy yelped and only held onto Nikki tighter.

He stood back and sighed. He could tell Nikki was concerned about the boys state, as she had never been around Tommy whilst he was so little, like he was now. Let's just say, it was practically going to be impossible to get Tommy off of her, because of how clingy he gets at this age.

"Lie down on the bed with him for a bit, Im gonna go grab his Dummy, and probably a bottle of juice for him" Will stated to Nicky, as he headed down the hall.

Nikki watched him leave into the kitchen, so she brought Tommy into the bedroom. She placed him on the edge of the bed and kneeled down to his level. "How you doing buddy" Tommy only whimpered in response.
"That's fine. How old you feeling?" She smiled at the boy, giving him time to respond. He held up 2 fingers then took 1 away.

"Such a cute baby" she praised, making tommy giggle. She stood back up, then sat down on the bed pulling tommy closer. "Whas tha?" Tommy asked, pointing to one of wills books that was laying open on the bed, "It's a design book, toms" "Whas tha?" Tommy repeated, this time pointing to  one of Nikki's rose quart crystals that was laying on the nightstand. "It's a pretty crystal"

This went on for a while. Tommy pointing at obvious things, asking what they were (although he already knew what they were) and then nikki would respond to him. Tommy was constantly giggling at her responces.

When will walked in, Tommy turned the attention to him. "Who tha?" Tommy burst into giggles, making both the adults smile in awe. Wilbur dramatically gasped at the boys question.

"I'm the best person alive! How could you forget someone so pretty like me?" He said, holding his heart like he had just been shot. Tommy looked at will, and noticed the bottle of juice that will held in his hand.

"Juice!Juice!Juice!" He started to chant whilst making grabby hands at wilbur. "I swear you only love me for my juice" Will joked, rolling his eyes playfully whilst walking towards the energetic little, giving him the juice that he happily sipped on.

Will sneaked his way into the bed and after a bit, Tommy wiggled his way deeper into the blankets. He handed Will an empty bottle and leaned against his warm embrace[pretty sure that doesn't make sence].

Rubbing his eyes, the little eventually fell asleep, a dummy in his mouth cuddled against Will and wrapped in blankets like a little burrito.

"What do we do?" Nikki asked, trapped by the potato in their bed. "It's pretty late" she added. "Honestly, no clue. I'm way to tired." Will whispered, Nikki nodding in agreement.

"We'll just deal with it in the morning, screw it"
================================
First story in a while, not too bad to be honest. I thought it was gonna turn out worse.
Sorry if I made any mistakes in the story, and sorry for not posting. Honestly I haven't actually been that busy, I am just constantly tired.

Thank You For Reading