TommyInnit + hybrid prompts

Here puffin11, thanks! I like to share this stuff cause I just can't wright them into stories. It was interesting writing him as a little raccoon, but it was very fun. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'd say some of these tie into other hybrids. Like if he steals something that would definitely relate to raccoon tommy aswell as bird tommy. Just to inform, he is little in these scenarios, although if you wanted to wanted to change that you can!
================================
Avian/bird Hybrid tommy isn't it
-There's been multiple times where people in general unintentionally scared tommy, but he really didn't have control over his wings. So in retaliation, his wings usually wack them. He's given 3 people nose bleeds. But he always apologises profusely, he doesn't like hurting people ever.

-appsolutley loves to go outside. Though he can't really go out by himself, so he is constantly dragging his Cg and friends to parks and everything of the sort. He gets really upset though because he has to stay near them, he can't go chase the animsls. Instead he just lays down on the grass copying the bird calls. He feels like Disney royalty when the birds look at him from high in the trees.

- The best way to get his attention at a park or somewhere busy is to just whistle. You can call him all you want but sometimes he just doesn't recognise his name. He usually whistles back aswell, Which works when you don't know where he is specifically.

-He loves when people mess with his wings. Appsolutley loves it. It feels a bit like when someone messes with your hair but more of a safety thing.he could sit there for hours whilst you mess with his wings.

-Tying onto the last one, he likes to play with other people's hair! That's why he likes tubbo and techno, cause tubbo has fluffy hair that covers his eyes a bit, and techno has super duper long hair. Sometimes, depending on the person, Tommy would put stuff in their hair. It seems innocent but he would literally grab sticks, leaves, flowers(with dirt on, or mud, or bugs) and put them in people's hair. But he doesn't do this with techno as techno let's him braid his hair, he wouldn't want to mess up his masterpiece. Neither does he do it to tubbo, cause tubbo let's him decorate his hair with already clean flowers.
================================
Piglin Hybrid Tommay
-Very territorial. But when I say this it's not just over land it's stuff like resources, items and even people. Which is bad cause he gets attached to everything and everyone really quickly, unless he can sence you are a wrongen.

-because he gets attached to everything, he didn't want to give anything up. Like even if his dummy is broken, he will keep it, although he tells you he chucked it. He also gets overly angry when you take his stuffies although they need fixing.

-He names everything and don't think for a second that he forgets their names. Good luck to you If you ask him about them. You will sit there for an hour and half talking to him about their names, where they are from, their backstory, their best friends, their favorite things to do with him.

-He doesn't really like snow cause he is a Piglin. He can withstand really really high temperatures but when it gets a bit chilly he will be wearing multiple jumpers that he stole. He will probably be chilling with sapnap(radiator), indoors sitting by the fire, looking out the window or causing mischief.

-When I say he doesnt like snow, I dont mean that at all. He loves it, just it affects him more than usual. Bad colds, sneezing constantly act. Which means he is stuck in bed forever(a week possibly) and have to have medicine, no playdates, no meeting with friends it's horrible! But you warned him that it would happen, still though he always gets cuddles and taken care of after words.

-Sometimes there are just times where he can't control his Piglin stuff. Like days where he is both very little and in Piglin form, unable to talk 'human'. So his Cg has no clue what he wants. These days are usually spent with Michael, who gets tommy to talk but only ever in Piglin. His Cg still can't understand him though.

-He would probably be taken to Snowchester so that he can talk to Michael what he wants, then Michel would try and tell ranboo or tubbo. Michael is just his best little friend.
================================
Trash panda tom
-He likes to 'compete for his food' like normal raccoons. What i mean by this is that if he sees so.womw with food in their hand he will demand cuddles so that you have to lean down/pick him up, and then he grab the food and just toddles away.

-Always asking for stuff, like constantly. I'll be honest, the only way you will get him to stop asking is to either give him something 'more valuable' or just runs.

-very sneaky. Stealth 100. Do not leave food on the table, it will take you 20 minutes to even realise it's gone. Cg does warn everyone and the rule is if you leave something sugary on the table and he gets to it, you deal with the after effects.

-He doesn't mean to steal actual items, he doesn't have a need for them. Sometimes he just takes stuff, but he has come to realise if he tells his Cg he did it and apologises, it's likely he will get a treat for it.

-Take him to a park and he will just start climbing on everything. He one tried to climb a tree, got halfway there and then got scared. He also loves puzzles, easy ones of course he is still little. They make him feel like he accomplished something Massive.

-I love raccoons, but they do not at all like the scent of peppermint, but garlic and onions also can't be in his food at all. He will have a tantrum, and I agree garlic and onions stink

-One of tommy favorite challenges are fitting into places he's not meant to be in, bit like a cat. It's comforting, warm and puts pressure on his body. I don't know, I find it nice, like weighted blankets.

-When scared, his immediate response is to bite. Even his Cg though he apologises alot. Even when something simply annoys him

-A racoons natural response to a confrontation is to freeze and stare, when anyone asks he states he is just waiting to see what your next move is.
But he is pretty scared. He did this a couple times when seeing certain people
================================
This took me a day or three to write. Kept getting ideas for it, my gosh. I was baking a lot last week! I made chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes muffins brownies, they were very nice. I ate some but now I feel yucky.

Have as good day! I brought  awater gun to school and my friens soaked me but when I got home I was dry cause of the sunny days we got in week.