Sick Bug

I see so many fics where the little is always sick and gets attention 24-7.

But if we flipped it upside down, decorated it in chocolate, put it in the deep fryer then cooked it in the oven at 180°, what would the little go about doing to take care of their caregivers, what course of action would they take?

Sorry I've been gone for a while! Not been feeling very good mentally😅

They/them pronouns = caregiver
================================
Techno
He knew that when he was sick, his Cg gave him the yucky medicines and gave him some soup, so that's exactly what he did! Though he thought that the medicine was yucky to take, so he added it to some already made icing, then slapped some on a cookie. His heart was in the right place.

As for the soup, techno had gone round in a feild and picked the prettiest flowers, long peices of grass, short grass, dead grass, leaves maybe even a couple twigs and dead leaves for a nice crunch. 

He put them all in the container, took it home and then dumped it in one of the bowls with some warm water. He even added an egg in there because his Cg liked eggs.

Hell, he even added some washing up liquid and soap in there to clean all the stuff. When he went to serve the cookies and soup he put a flower in his cg's hair and watched him react to his brilliant serving.

However his Cg suggested that he call puffy so that puffy could come and try the soup first. When she got there she politely took the soup and cookies into the kitchen and helped the Cg to actually get better.
================================
Ponk
PLASTERS!!!! They makes all his boo boo's go away so they were certainly gonna help his Cg. He knew that his Cg kept all the Plasters in the top shelf so he stretched a bunch, however he did have to go get a stepping stool. It was like heaven!

He had ones with pandas, doggies, paw patrol, peppa pig, flowers, airoplanes, music notes, treasure, anything he could have thought of, there was at least 1 stray plaster that had it.

His Cg didn't really know about his... Well, his... what would you call this? There had to be a proper word for it because this was special and all special things had names. Just like hugs , snuggles and teddies! But anyway, his Cg was asleep, that's why he didn't know about it, but Ponk had resorted to sitting on them and sticking the Plasters, EVERYWHERE. I mean everywhere, on their arms, neck, face, he even hid one in their hat though he doesn't think they would notice.

When they woke up they just felt weird and didn't notice what happened until they scratched their face. He was confused but felt special as the little decided to use his favorite plasters just to make them feel better.
================================
Tommy
Tommy, for once, took the best course of action and called puffy, who showed up pretty quickly to see that Tommy was snuggling up to his Cg.

It was cute and all, but having to deal with a sick little is just so difficult so she put on her animal crossing theme to get tommy to help around the house.

Stating that when his Cg got better, they would be glad that they didn't have to clean anything up for a while. It worked for a bit until puffy tried giving his Cg chicken soup, tommy however demanded that they instead had something else cause they didn't like chicken soup.

Puffy had to explain that even if they didn't like it, it would make them better and that the sooner they were better, the sooner tommy could have cuddles off them.
================================
Sapnap
Sapnap, however, took the approach of being his cg's personal little butler by choice. Running around and grabbing whatever his Cg had asked him to get, even grabbing extra things, drowning his Cg in blankets, a bunch of hot water bottles, those he got his Cg to pour though because they insisted he was too little.