Holiday prompts!

Yooooooooo, okay I'm going on holiday to Wales next week for 5 days and it's gonna be the best! We've already been before, like 3 times with family, but it's gonna be me, my mum, my brother and his boyfriend, so I haven't really got any other people my age. I really hate socialising so I'm not gonna have anybody to go on rides with or anything of the sort and I'd feel bad dragging the 'elders' around cause I basically have to be outside 24-7 to not be bored. You know?

Most of these scenarios are based on things that I've done😅But anyway I'm gonna project my emotions into writing cause I don't know how to feel about it!
================================
L!tommy and L!wilbur are probably in the arcades asking Cg!Phil for some change to put in the machines. But after the two boys coming back to him multiple times he ended up just giving them a 10 pound note each, you should have seen their faces! Wilbur went to play all the music themed arcade games whilst tommy ran around the 2 pence machines. There wasn't good things in them but there was a lot of things in general so tommy would say it was an overall win.

However at the end of the trip wilbur collected a decent amount of tickets, not quite enough for the thing he wanted though, so techno went to the arcade that day whilst wilbur was taking a nap and got a bunch of tickets to suprise him. He even had left over tickets and brought some sweets for everybody to share

Cg!Puffy was watching L!dream and
L!foolish devour the ice creams that she brought them a couple minutes before, and before she was able to wipe their mouths they had already began looking at the rocks not to far away. Eventually she allowed them into the water after many little debate sessions from the two. Buuuuuut she ended up tying a balloon to their wrists just so she could see them without having to move.

L!Tubbo was trying to convince
CG!ranboo that they hadn't gone to the light house yet, although they had literally yesterday. And who would have guessed that he was succusfull in getting poor ranboo to go again? Certainly not Cg!quackity or cg!Charlie, but hey didn't mention it because even they wanted to go again.

L!Bad won a fish at the fair. Yup, after multiple tries he finally got 3 arrows into the board so he got a goldfish, the game was a bit fishy if you asked him. When he brought him back to the caravan that they shared, his cg skeppy had to inform him that it wasn't the wisest idea as they lived 2 and half hours away.

However after quick thinking from Eret, who grabbed an empty candy floss tub and washed it, the fish now had a temporary home, honestly she is a quick thinking king. Good news though, when they got back they brought a lot he things necessary for the fish to have a happy little fishy life!

You can easily guessed what he named the fish. What else would he name him?
Though when bad was too little to properly take care of the fish, he simply watched him whilst giggling happily.

Cg!Sam and the two littles purpled and fundy, took a drive to these castle ruins and pretended it was the castle from the dream smp. However to get to the castle you had to cross over about 16 stepping stones. Brave little fundy went first and surprisingly didn't slip, however when purpled crossed next he got slightly scared when the water hit the rocks, so Sam picked him up and carefully walked over.

On the way back purpled was alot more confident and actually went first without the help of his Cg.

Big Jack went with little Nikki to the activity centre which was just past the town centre, and though little Nikki could still bake better than jack who reverted to just painting a picture of what the beach looked like.

Both littles,Shlatt and his fellow American sapnap, snook out the caravan and decided to rent out a go cart and maniacly drive around, however when they were going up hills they would swap duties of pushing it cause it was too much effort to peddle. I'm pretty confident in saying that they almost craved multiple people into not only a couple of the rocks surrounding the roads but poor little george aswell. But george took it well and hoped on the back whilst the other two peddled cause honestly he was too tired to care!

It was a great experience overall, though quite hot. When it cooled down later during the day they all went to the beach together.

All the littles had their own themed towels to lie on though the others had boring things according to them. The littles were busy making sand castles or digging a trench around the towels, whilst the cg's had sent techno shlatt, Philza and Jack to go get the ice creams and a couple drinks for the adults.

However whilst they were gone, ranboo had gotten most of the littles to dig holes under their towels. So when the 3 of them came back they went to sit down and fell into the holes with a thump.

Though tommy distracted techno cause he didn't want him to get hurt at all.
================================
Oh my gosh! I dont even know if that made sence at all but it's so nice to be writing again. It just feels very therapeutic in a way😂

I'm sorry I haven't proof read this cause it's suuuuper late and I'm not even meant to be on lymphoma right now, but thank you for reading it anyway😊