Radioactive Tub(prompt)

Yooooooooo, inspiration of socialc1imb on tiktok go check her vid, super sad made me tear up.

But moving with that headcannon, tubbo would have to quarranteen himself for weeks at a time because of working with nukes.

He doesn't want to loosen ranboo or Michael or tommy, but he is in such a stressful situation that he ends up regressing.

Ranboo can't visit him or anything cause it would hurt him and Michel. But he can hear tubbo crying for him.

On the other hand I feel like tubbo wouldn't tell ranboo where he is because he knows ranboo will try to see him

So Either
1-he sets up a camera screen in the room/place so that tubbo can video call the boys, ranboo tries to call him accidently when he is regressed and little, tubbo answers crying so ranboo puts Micheal to bed, or calls tommy as a babysitter. Then iT is kind of like difficult for a week. Idk what little stuff you would do in calls, but comfort and everything. Tubbo was already prepared and does have his stuff with him.

2-Ranboo regresses and tubbo has to tell tommy, over call, how to help ranboo otherwise ranboo will teleport to him and they would both be screwed.

================================
Everything of the sort! Sappy comfort stuff, the usual. Hope you get the idea xx