The clouds are crying!

Thank you for reading this story!
Little!Ranboo
Cg!Dream
================================
Dreams POV
I woke up in about 10:00am, which was super late. So I was confused to why I hadn't woken up earlier. I was even more confused to see that there was some slightly burnt toast on my nightstand, as well as some juice that looked  as if it hadn't been watered down at all. I smiled at the food, although it was simple, Ranboo would have put so much effort into it.

After I stretched for a while, I got up and chucked one of my hoodies of my head as well as some jeans. I ran my hand through my hair trying to make it look decent whilst sitting down to eat the small breakfast. It wasn't that burnt, It even had a bit of butter on it. However, the juice was incredibly strong so I left it there for now.

I walked into the living room to see Ranboo still in his pajamas, cuddling his bunny called flopsy, with a dummy in his mouth. His eyes looked tired and his hair was all over the place.

When his eyes looked away from the TV, which was currently playing paw Patrol, he looked up at me and made grabby hands at me. I smiled as I walked towards the couch and sat down next to him, he rested his head on my shoulder.

We've been roommates for a while, so it didn't bother me in the slightest. I was happy to help him because I knew what he had been going through. "Bubby, why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I asked as he usually comes into my room at 7 am. He seemed to have an issue with nightmares recently, and  like I said, this was fine with me. I didn't mind helping him because usually he would have some sort of panic attack, which would make him struggle when breathing. He would also often be in tears when he woke me up.

"Didn't want to wake chu up. you wooked tired" he mumbled from behind his Dummy, "I'd rather you wake me up bubby" I told him, making him look up at me so he knew I was being truthful, "m'sowwy" His eyes were dreary as if he was going to fall asleep any second. I stood up grabbing his blanket as I picked him up and put him on my side. We started walked to his room. I saw that he was fighting the Urge to fall asleep as if he was scared, I laid him down for a nap and handed him a warm bottle of milk, in hopes of making him fall to sleep faster.

Whilst heading towards The door, I heard a small whimper from behind me. I turned back to look at him, panic was in his eyes. He met my gaze then looked at the night light that was by the window sill. I got the hint and smiled as I made my way to the moon shaped night light turning it on, when looking back at Ranboo, I saw that he looked a lot more relaxed. I headed out the room and shut the door behind me. Although it was only 10:30, I deemed it responsible to put the Little prince down for a nap. He was obviously awake for more than a couple hours and I guarantee that if he was awake for a bit longer, he probably would have passed out.

I sat down on the couch, changed the channel on the tv then went on my phone for a while, checking Twitter.

*Time Skip*
Ranboo's door slowly freaked open which caught my attention. When I looked over I saw a little Ranboo, poking his head out the door. I patted the couch next to me, as Ranboo came toddling over to me. He sat down, crossing his legs and putting Flopsy next to him.

He was wearing a denim overall with a plain white shirt underneath, however in his hair were numerous hair clips, like glittery stars, Flowers And butterflies. He had stickers running up his arms from a Sticker set that bad bought him. As well as this, Flopsy had been put into a summer dress.

Chuckling, I turned the TV back to channel 5 that had Balamory on it. Ranboo was practically enchanted by the channel, not paying any attention to anything else. I got up to grab some food to put in a picnic basket, as well as grabbing some orange juice in a flask as well as sippy Cup.

The weather looked like it was going to be sunny for the rest of the day, so I Planned to take the little prince to the nearby Park. He had been good all week by helping clean up his toys after he played with them. This was a very special occasion because they couldn't go to the park often, Dream wasn't ashamed of Ranboo at all, but Ranboo was always nervous and he couldn't handle it often.

*Time Skip to when they are leaving the park because I'm too lazy*

"Do you want to start heading home? it's  getting pretty dark" I say to Ranboo, as we look up at the grey clouds heading towards us. Ranboo nodded, so I started to pack or whatever we had left and stood up waiting for Ranboo to get up too. He didn't. "What do you need?" He looked at me and made grabby hands as he shyly said, "uppies" "that's fine" I assure him. I put down the basket as the little jumped on my shoulders, making me stumble backwards to gain my balance again.

I carefully picked the basket back up and started heading Home. On our way home, it started spitting. Ranboo was babbling on about some show or something like that, as he had his hands on my head, casually tapping it every now and again when he was humming as if it were drum,"Come on, we Gotta Go! Huwwy up!" Ranboo yelled, giggling as he tapped my head a bit more. I smiled At the boys enthusiasm and started to jog back, running a little faster whenever he told me to.

By the time we had gotten into our street, I was practically running. It started pouring it down. I put ranboo down Once we were at the porch and started fiddling with my keys, I looked over Ranboo and he started tearing up. I was worried, did I do something wrong? Did I hurt him when we were running? I stopped and nealt down to his level, "Bubby, what's wrong? Why are you upset?" I asked him, concern displayed in my voice "Dweam, Dweam, the clouds are crying!" He said, as tears started pouring down his face. I couldn't help but smile, He was just the cutest little one ever.
================================