He's gonna hate me,Phil!

================================
Ranboo had been feeling dizzy, but he didn't want to admit it.

He had been working up the courage all week to tell Techno that he was married to Tubbo, he didn't know it wouldn't end up like this.

At least Phil was there for him, see Phil already knew about the whole situation after Ranboo had blurted it out that one time whilst little.

But right now Phil was in the kitchen and he was curled up on the couch, his thoughts beating him up,
He's gonna hate youYou went behind his back and broke his trust what makes you think he will still like you.
Techno was the best and now your gonna loose him just like you lost everything else.
You always drive everyone away.

He didn't even realise he was sobbing into his jumper until Phil came rushing in, kneeling down near Ranboo to comfort him. "Hey, hey hey why are we crying?" Phil asked whilst holding Ranboo's face, "techno gonna 'ate me, 'ause of Tubs!" He sobbed even louder, choking on any air he was actually getting, "gon' leave me, nos good, dats what he gonna say"

"No he wouldn't say that! He loves you so much my prince" to give Phil some credit, he did try his best but it was never easy to calm the little down , however he couldn't pick Ranboo up so they could grab his special items, he couldn't carry Ranboo! That was the only downside of having a super tall little. "He will! He's gonna! Don wan him gone, wan him stay, can't leave me!" He ended up whispering the last bit, already growing tired from his yelling.

It took a lot of energy to yell after all. Phil had to get him these items now, before either Ranboo bursts out crying again.

Instead he eventually fell asleep in the matter of minutes on the couch, bundled in blankets as Phil quickly rushed away

Techno's POV
Did he really think that? The question bouncing around in his mind as he cuddled up to Mr. Carl, in his room only a few doors away from the living room.

Did Ranboo really think he would hate him because he married Tubbo? Sure he didn't particularly like Tubbo but if Boo liked him then he would at least try.

Did people think he was that mean? He's not mean, he enjoys Boo's 'ompany! Couldn't leave boo, he wouldn't. Maybe that's all people saw in him, that he would find any excuse to leave people.

It's true though.
You did it to tommy, why wouldn't you do it to him.
You wanted to leave when you first met him, what's different?
You're being weak, stupid by crying over Ranboo, Ranboo should leave you.
It's best for Ranboo if you leave, your holding him back.
Pathetic

He was pathetic, crying over it when Ranboo was the one he had hurt. He had hurt him so bad, he was the reason that the boy was practically screaming, sobbing into Phil's shoulder, almost the cause of a panic attack.

There was a knock on the door, and techno gasped out of surprise, grabbing his blankie and chucking it over his and Carl's heads, cowering away.

"Oh, techno" Phil started but techno just turned and faced the wall, not looking at him but continuing to cry into his knees, "Techno? No buddy! You know Ranboo, He thinks the worst of situations. You wouldn't leave any of us, I know you wouldn't because your my best boy"

It didn't stop the crying but Techno had turned around and reached for Phil, pulling of the blanket to show his puffy red eyes, trembling lips and his messy hair. It did break Phil's heart, seeing both of his littles like this, absolutely heart breaking. He may not know what it's like to have all these voices and nasty thoughts in his head constantly by he knows how much it affects their health.

Techno didn't want to wake Ranboo up so he suppressed the urge to cry everything out, crying was tiring anyway. Instead he snuggled into his papa's side as Phil continued his route to the kitchen, though he had to plop techno onto the counter as soon as they got in there.

His old man arms already hurting.

"Do you wanna grab some snacks for Ranboo, so that you and him can have something to eat" Phil asked, though the question was left unanswered, Techno was too little to reply , instead he was messing with the fruit bowl. Phil walked up to the counter grabbing the littles hands to get his attention.

"You hungry bud?" he asked, Techno actually looking at him this time, nodded and smiled. Now however, Phil had to go on the quest of what Techno wanted. It was a difficult task of grabbing the right snack whilst a little was nonverbal, but gosh darn it he will try.

Though he wasn't quite successful in his first few guesses. Apparently when Techno started looking at the chocolate box, it didn't mean he wanted any but instead that the box had a pretty design. He found that out when the little started crying.

Once he grabbed a bag of goldfish and the little started blabbering, he knew he hit the jackpot. He grabbed a couple more than he apparently should of, I mean the boys deserved it for being so cute,  and headed back to the living room with two warm Sippy cups full of milk.

Techno must've forgot about Ranboo being in the living room, because as soon as he did see him he started bawling his eyes out. He started wriggling in Phil's arms, giving Phil no choice but to put the little down.

He ran straight towards Ranboo, encasing him in a hug. It probably wasn't the most pleasant way to wake up, getting startled, however as soon as he saw who it was, Ranboo joined techno in his crying fest. 

"Nots ever gonna leaves chu! Couldn't leave chu, yous like my brother" He sobbed out, Ranboo agreeing. Both confessing how much the other meant to them.

Phil just kind of stood there, though he did grab a blanket and wrap it around both the littles and put a movie on for them. They didn't let the other go at all, falling asleep on top of each other feeling to tired to walk all the way to the bedroom.

Whilst gathering the half empty Sippy cups and tissues that had been chucked on the floor, Phil felt incredibly happy. Sure it wasn't the most pleasant thing to pick up snotty tissues but that wasn't what he was happy about. He felt like he had a family, a family who he would do anything to protect if they came in harms way and he was sure they'd do the same for him.

Maybe that protection was in the way of giving them a safe space to be little, or the two boys yelling and screaming any time a baby zombie came near him, it didn't bother him.
================================