Blade, kiss it better!

Little! Techno (6-7)    Wilbur(2-3)
Cg! Philza
Others: None
Heya , I wrote this whilst listening to blasting music. Also, thank you so much for the requests! I will get to them eventually, Its something different to write about and I do enjoy the challenge. Hope you enjoy xx
================================
Philza that had it harsh. He had two Littles, who were constantly energetic and really competitive.

See, when the two boys regressed, they would usually be arguing about  whose toys were whose, who got more food, (although Phill would always give them the same amount) who could dress cuter and most importantly, who loves papa the most.

However on the rare occasion, they were so loving towards Each other and it warmed Phil's heart, when he saw them like it.

"Apa!Hungy" Techno said, reaching his hands up at phil in hopes of being picked up, Will copying his brother. "Buddy, I can only only hold one of you, so that wouldn't be fair on Will now would it? Plus I'm a bit busy buddy" Phil said whilst getting down on Tech's level. Will started to smile as techno whimpered, still wanting his caregiver's attention.

Phil sighed, standing back up, grabbing both the boys hands and leading them to the kitchen table. As they both climbed onto the chairs, Philza went to grab yoghurt as a quick snack for them, remembering to get their special spoons, a blue ones with whales on it and a pink with (you guessed) pigs on it.

He sat between the 2 boys, mainly feeding the younger as to avoid having to change Will into a new set of clothes again. But still paying attention to Techno when he was talking about what he did with Ranboo the previous day.

"An we got the umm, the, all the puppies! Den one of them pushed me, and he wunt stop licking my face, Phil!Plus Boo let him!" Techno said in a fit of giggles, Will joining in, "Puppers!" He yelled, making himself and techno laugh even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eventually, the two boys were sent of to their room as philza had to finish his work cause adult stuff :|

So The two boys were left to their own devices. Techno, being the mentally oldest, grabbed a couple colouring books and a couple of colouring pencils. I'll be honest with you, the reason they had pencils instead of pens was because wilbur once decided that the walls looked a little blank... You can guess where that went.

Anyway, Wilbur grabbed the colouring book of off techno, opened the book, grabbed one of the pencils and started colouring.

================================
Trying the new thing. I'm so blooming tired. Sorry, from here I pictured that Wilbur would accidentally get red pen on his finger and believe that he was bleeding.
Then blade would kiss it better.

When I think about it, it sounds junk. But I'm pretty sure posting something is better than posting nothing.

Feel free too finish this story of, if you really want to. I think that before the time skip was a pretty good starter for a story, but if you don't really like the way I was gonna write it, feel free to change it.

Just remember to tag me in your story! I'm always trying to find new stories to read personally, I'll give them a vote aswell😁

Again, so so sorry. I'm really not feeling good ever.