Proud

I don't know whether I would have liked it as little techno instead of little tommy but oh well.
Little! Tommy
Cg! Techno
Others: None
================================
Techno almost collapsed, after taking little Tommy to meet up with puffy and little Tubbo. Honestly, those boys had way too much energy for their own good.

When they arrived back home,Techno left Tommy in his room to calm down a little, and for techno to get back his breath. It had been about 40 minutes since techno left Tommy to his own devices.

It was around lunch? Techno took a couple minutes making Tommy's snack, letting Tommy play a little bit more. After he was done making a little sandwich for tommy (no crusts), he went to seek the little.

Walking down the hall, he noticed that the little's room with slightly ajar. He knocked the door slightly and popped his head in," whatcha doin little one?" He questioned waiting for a responce as the little turned his head." The stuffy nation is twying to overthrow the government, cwause  sparklez is a bad pwesident!"

Tommy stated proudly, putting his hands on his hips. "I'm so proud of you my prince, you're gonna do great things" techno stated, wiping a pretend to tear from his eye "but it's snack time" he said, putting sparklez on the bed and picking up Tommy.

"The government needs to be overthrown!" Tommy yelled, giggling as he clung onto techno, his tummy rumbling.
================================