This Is Hallaween

It's not Halloween yet but I love Halloween to much to believe it! So I present to you dreamsmp littles during hallaween😊
================================
With the secret help of Sam, L!Charlie had his costume all ready for hallaween and planned to show Cg!quackity.

After dressing up in his dino onezie with matching green sneakers aswell as a dino pacifier he deemed himself ready! He even brought green hair stay from the shop down the road, it was cheep and easily washable. But here he was looking in the mirror and seeing a vibrant green dino, he was exited to show quackity so of he stumbled.

After he burst into the room and jumped on quackity, he introduced himself with a rawwr, to which quackity responded to be scared but that upset Charlie because he didn't want to see quack scared.

So in attempt to calm his caregiver he hugged him and said"NoOoOooo, is jus meeeee, is Charlie!" And quackity thought he was adorable until he took of his onezie hoodie to show his brown hair had been merrily sprayed green, therefore having a mini heart attack.

With L!Sam and L!Tommy, they were currently busy dragging Cg!Puffy towards the haunted house that wasn't too scary, but scary enough for littles.

Cg!Phil was watching L!wilbur and a L!techno who was watching an even littler ranboo whilst they were decorating the house in pumpkins and paper chain that's the spent hours making, and Phil even longer cleaning up. Plus they got to pretend Steve was a ghost as he 'chased' them around the house.

However before the 3 started watching Scooby doo, miss Nikki (as wilbur liked to call her when regressed) came to take wilbur to the bakery where they ended up making some graveyard cupcakes and eyeball cakepops.

Compared to Ranboo who liked to stay inside and give the trick or creators candy, Cg!Tubbo ended up taking Micheal and a regressed fundy out to trick or treat. Because Micheal obviously weight less, tubbo ended up putting him on his shoulders, so Micheal decided to grab his horns and use them like in ratatouille.

That didn't mean fundy didn't get and attention though, he was running around finding berries and sticks to give to the other littles as a gift for their candies. Buuuuuut he kept going to far so tubbo may or may not of had to put a leash backpack on him. Honestly though fundy was fine with it because he couldn't carry all of his Nick nacks in his arms anyway.

Both littles, sapnap and quackity, had decided to pinch all of the toilet roll in his house and rapped cg!george up in his sleep so that he looked like a mummy, and he didn't even end up waking up! They took a couple pictures then ate some candy because they new that even if he had woken up, he couldn't have don't anything anyway.

L!Dream had went to foolishes holiday place to make a witches potion with him. After testing multiple potions they had both found in a chest, they found some that made his levatate, making foolish panic, some giving him speed and just generally giving him hiccups. After, they mixed them up to see what happened and they combined all of the potion affects so to foolish, dream was literally invisible but with a glowing outline anyway which defeated the purpose of being invisable.
================================
I was so energized when I started weighting this and I really wanted to wait until Halloween to post it but I neeeeeed to post something otherwise I might just photosynthesise😅