Hybrid tendences(idea)

Making it known that when I state (you) it's more of the a Cg character, but I just wright funny.
================================
Fundy, when happy,will wiggle his arms alot and makes cute little fox noises, but you only ever hear them when be is little cause he spent so much time pushing it back(if that makes sence) plus his tail swishes a lot.

Techno will trade appsolutley anything to get gold. Which us great when he has something he can't have, like if he has something whilst little you just trade something for it. However he has, on multiple occasions, stolen all the gold from someone and wouldn't give it back until you suggested that they see Phil and tell him what happened. Which isn't a bad thing, but techno likes Phil too much(platonically) to dissapoint him, although that was impossible to do. Plus he loves to give Toms cuddles cause he likes the colour of his hair(cause it's gold)

Phil will bring his Cg multiple sticks and rocks and leaves, grass anything that is naturally outside(nest materials) although he doesn't expect you to build a nest with it, it's the thought that counts. He gets very exited about it aswell, and spends a while looking for the best twigs and sticks as a thank you. He loves the outdoors and when he hears the birds tweeting up in the trees, he does try to copy them.

Sapnap can get incredibly hot when mad, and I'm not talking about being pretty. Like I'm talking flames and fire, but when in littlespace and he's happy he is like a radiator. Skin warm for lovely cuddles and everything. So it wasn't strange to see sapnap In the middle of a group being showered in attention, during winter. Either that or he would just be giving lots of people hugs cause he is really affectionate, but would end up cuddling them, lying on their chest with his head in their neck.

Tubbo, as a goat hybrid would like to climb a lot, he likes to be the tallest and get up high which is difficult cause he's short so he loves piggy backs, plus when he is mad he stomps his feet. Which is the same as when he just full up runs at you, he will do his little foot thing then the next second he would run into you at full force with his head. Plus he just chews on stuff constantly, literally anything he can get his hands on. Once he chewed on his stuffies leg but when he realised he cried and apologised alot alot.

Ranboo will kind of glitch when he's angry, so he teleports around multiple times. However eventually he stops but when he does he is exhausted and all teary eyed. He loves all the animals on The server and surprisingly, is the only person who Steve(technos polar bear) let's sit on him. He also really likes messing with potions and has repeatedly got into the stash you keep and made him self glow, float and run super fast.

Slimecicle kind of goops when he is sad. Like he slightly melts, but he also does that when he is exited. For example when he plays hide and seek with you or the others, he leaves a slight trail of goo behind him. That's why you usually have to pick him up. Also when he 'eats' things, you can kind of see them in his tummy, idk I feel like that sounds weird. But he is a bit like the slime from hotel Transylvania!

Ghostbur doesn't really know what privacy is, so as he can float through walls, if he want you he will find you. Plus nothing can happen whilst you are with him, like if someone comes to talk to you or if you are playing a game, basically he needs ALL of your attention otherwise he will sulk for the rest of the day.

Skeppy usually thinks that people are always mad at him, so if you get to close to him or move too fast he just turns solid diamond. He does this because he expects you to hit him but it breaks everybodys heart. Plus because he uses so much energy to do it, he can't turn back until he had a nap and cuddles. He is also a bit of a parrot when listening to people, many people have been tricked by him as they say a naughty words and he copies it. It would end up as skeppy giggling at them whilst his Cg stares into their souls.

Bad still hates "potty words" and will have a hissy fit until you yourself go into the naughty corner. Although he does absolutely everything YOU ask him, if left with a babysitter he will bend the rules, immediately. Stating that he can stay up past bed time, have extra sweets ect  which is kind of like his demon side I guess. You had to learn that the hard way when one of the babysitters quit after bad kept them up all night, ate most the sweets and then felt sick constantly.
================================
I really enjoyed doing this one, it was pretty fun. If there is any more you would like me to do, any I missed or even any you would like me to expand on, feel free to ask.

It gives me something to do xx