Embrace for Impact

First thing first, sorry for being too late with the chapter, if anyone of you came here from @alhusseinjo.updates you already know the reason, for others the reason that I am confused whether I should continue or not but the overwhelming response on instagram made write a chapter, so here I am and secondly, thank you so much for loving the story so much. When I started writing the story I never thought I would even be able to cross 1k, so yeah thank you❤❤. Lastly, please vote and comment and share it with your friends and Al-Hussein's fans too.

And I am silent now, you all can read!!😁

Third Person's POV

Hala woke up by the sound of alarm clock, she extended her arm to turn it off. It was still time for Fajr, she placed her head on Hussein's shoulder when her eyes caught the stitches mark near his heart. A cut of almost 2 inches. She gently caressed the mark and the thought of losing him made her shudder.

"What you are thinking?" Hussein's voice echoed in the room.

"Nothing, just wondering that you have added another scar to your list". Hala said in an amusing tone, he was recovering from his trauma, she didn't want to make him worry so she tried to change the topic with humor.

"I would rather have a body full of scars and head full of memories than a life full of regrets and perfect skin". Hussein said moving in an abrupt motion coming on top of her with an amusing smile that was reaching his eyes.

"Impressive, one should definitely change in life for better but who used to put a lot of filters on his pictures just to hide pimples?" Hala asked while tracing her fingers on a few of the wrinkles of his eyes. He bowed his head down to kiss her shoulder, she titled her head to the side to give him better access.

"Who? Who used to do that?" Hussein asked her acting like he was shocked. He kissed her earlobe inhaling her lavender scent.

"I know a guy who used to be very insecure about his skin. He wanted perfect scarless skin so that girls will drool over him". Hala smiled and Hussein was still inhaling her scent, its different from the shampoo bottle placed in their bathroom, it becomes more enticing and tempting when she puts it on her body. It was like an addiction for him. There were days when he didn't want to get marry, thought love was crap, he will find a Queen for the kingdom not a wife for himself. Now 2½ years into marriage and he was so madly in love with her that her mere scent was intoxicating his mind. "Will he ever be able to get enough of this woman?" The answer was simple, "NO". "Is he blessed to have to her". The answer was again very simple, "YES". Hussein thought.

He kissed her shoulder ever so tenderly with respect. Hala moved her head to see him. His head was bowed down, he couldn't see her but if he could, he would be shocked of the emotions in her eyes. She couldn't count the times, he kissed her shoulder, he kissed it with every emotion before but for the first time, the emotion was respect.

"So you too drooled over him?" Hussein asked her moving his head up so that he could look into her eyes.

"I still gawk him, he is my most handsome man". She said without blinking. She was assuring him that he is her perfect man with all the scars of his' whether they inside or outside.

There were many ways to show love but for me, the real love or the best way to show love is making Dua for them. If you are in someone's duas, it means they are thinking about you when they are talking with their God and the other way is to address someone's insecurities. If a person you love is insecure with you about his flaws, then there is a flaw in your love. Hala loved him in every way possible even in ways she thought she would never do in life. "Thank you Allah for writing him in my destiny". Hala was ever so thankful to Him.