For better, For worse

Hala's POV

The last two months were the best months of my life completely different from those agonizing six months. I still hadn't verbelly confessed my love to Hussein but actions speak louder than words. I had been living in Amman in the previous same apartment but found a new home there too.

I never thought that life would take such a beautiful turn. Who knew that I would fell for him, for Hussein. He would the most trusted man of my life. Life had a fair share of tricks to play on you.

The weather in Rome was so breathtakingly romantic. I wished to run out of my suite and told Hussein that how much I love him. I sighed and decided to confess my love to him later. I was lost into my own thoughts when the door knocked.

I opened the door but there was no one outside the door, only a package with a huge bouquet was laying infront of the door. I hesitantly picked both the things and went inside the room. I opened up the package which was full of my favourite chocolates. At the bottom, there was a beautiful handmade dusky blue envelope, I opened it.

"Hey beautiful! Surprised by the package? Don't be as I have planned something very special for  you. Save your surprised expressions for later. Now get up and open your wardrobe, ❤️H" . I ran towards my walk in closet, a beautiful blue fairytale gown was hanging there with a pair of blue heels. I was mesmerized by their beauty. I was awestuck when my eyes fell on the red rose besides heels.

Again that envelope was laying below it. "Stop gawking them, nothing is more beautiful than you gorgeous. I know I know you are finding it cheesy but that's my pure feelings for you. Now get ready and meet me in the lobby, ❤️ H". My heart was already full with the emotions. I did not know what he was upto but the efforts he put made me fall for him all over again. He knew my love for the fairytale gowns, for the handmade cards and for the roses, he combined all of them together was enough for my heart to lose every bit of its calm.

I was standing in the lobby looking for Hussein. When a beautiful girl with blue eyes came towards me holding the same card with a rose. She gave me both the things and went from there.

"A blue Aston Martin Vanquish was waiting for you Angel ❤️ H". Again blue, this boy and his obsession with blues. I smiled and sat in it as soon as I spot the car.

I could feel my heartbeat in my ears. It was beating so fast like I had been running a marathon. I could sense some happy moments with him, a lot of. I wanted to grow old and grey with him. I wanted to laugh with him, cry with him, fight with him, to have the most heart clenching and passionate moments with him. I wanted to be with him in every moment of my life. It was a desire at first but now it had become a need. It was impossible to even imagine a life without him.

I reached a place that looked like a forest. The driver gave me the same dusky blue card and rose. "Start walking straight sweetheart, the signs will help you reach your destination ❤️ H". I looked straight and suddenly a path was lit up with lights. I gasped looking at them. This was so beautiful and suddenly the weather became a bit more romantic. The wind started to blow faster. Universe had started playing its role. I had gotten more excited. I quickly started moving towards the lit path.

At the end of the lit path, a huge tree was decorated with curtains, fairy lights and flowers. They all were moving with the air. I covered my mouth with my hands. It was a dream come true for me. The adrenaline was rushing in my veins, increasing the blood supply in my veins, awakening the emotions in me, stirring the passions that I never knew existed.