Hardwork pays off

Third person's POV

Hala was lazily going through her phone,checking instagram, this was her normal morning routine which her mother absolutely hates.

"Hala, how many times do I have to tell you to not use your phone right after waking up?". Hala's mother asked her from the door looking quite annoyed.

"Amma, I am not using mobile phone, actually i am just checking some important emails, this work from hoo....".

"Okay, stop it, now get up and freshen up". Her mother cut her off.

"Yeah sure, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh". Hala shouted suddenly which made her mother jump in fear.

"Ya Allah, Hala what's the matter, why are you shouting?". Her mother asked in concern.

"Amma amma amma amma, I have got an mail from CPF that my plan got shortlisted for the upcoming cpf's new project, Amma your daughter is going to work with The Crown Prince Of Jordan". She told her mother the news while jumping on the bed like a minace.

"UNDER!". Her mother jokingly told her which she totally ignored.

"Congratulations daughter". Her mother came forward and hugged her.

"Let me tell your father, come outside fast". Saying, her mother left the room.

"Yess but let me first tell this news to Imama and Reema". Hala replied in response.

"Common poor peeps! Where are you all?". She texted them in their whatsapp group.

"I am in Aagra". Imama replied because she lives in Aagra, India.

"Nevermind! I want to tell you both that I with my plan got shortlisted for the cpf's Nuriduk Quduwh initiative".

"Wait what? You are kidding right?". Imama replied

"You think we are dumb madam?" Reema said

"Girls I swear, Let me send you two the screenshot of the email". She took the screenshot and sent it to them.

"Oh my my, girl congratulations😘😘😘".

"Now treat". Both the girls said at the same time.

"Wait bros, I still have an interview with His Royal Highness after that he will decide". Hala said

"Best of luck🤗🤗". Imama and Reema said

Hala was wearing a black shirt with black demons, red long cardigan on it and a beautiful simple blush pink silk headscraf on her head loosely, she had been watching herself in the mirror for the hundredth time.

"Sweetheart you are looking gorgeous, don't be nervous. You'll nail it today inshaALLAH." Hala's mother patted her back

"InshaALLAH", she said inhaling a sharp breath

10 minutes later

She was sitting on her chair with a laptop wide open in front of her where she was connecting to the Skype for her interview with Prince Hussein of Jordan.

"Assalam o alaikum!". She greeted him politely.

"Wa alaikum asalam!". Hussein said

"I really liked your idea but can you please elaborate the whole thing to me". Hussein started talking in a professional way.

"Yes, Your Highness! Sir basically my point is Jordan has a treasure of oil shales, 70% of its territory has oil shales but due to economic pressure and foreign debts Jordan cannot start the project but we can make foreign investors invest in this project". Hala said