The Last Goodbye

5 years later

Hala's POV

1.

My children were getting ready for their school. All dressed in their uniform walking towards the gate so that I can see them off. 

"Mummy!" Raina called me and I turned towards her.

"When I'll be back from school. We will go for cycling". She told me her after school plan.

"Idiot! Mummy can't do cycling. Forgot baba told us that till our sister come, we have to take care of mummy". Before I could answer, my intelligent son intervened and told her what baba said to them. He was responsible more than his own age and can't forget whatever his baba told him and not even let anyone forget. I laughed.

"Its ok Rayed. We will go for cycling. I'll on the bench and watch Raina. Is it ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah that could be done". He said after thinking for a while.

We reached the gate, I kissed them all. They sat in the car and I waved them bye while reciting ayat ul kursi.

2.

I was in my last trimester. My baby will be with us soon in a week or two. I smiled carrassing my baby bump.

"Aah, I can't wait to hold you my little princess". I said smilingly.

I slowly walked towards my room to wake my sleepy husband up as I had already sent my three children to school.

"Wakey, wakey". I said clapping my hands together. Hussein groaned and changed his side.

"Its time to conquer world". I said pushing aside the curtains. The sunlight fell on his face. He groaned again and pulled the blanket to his face. I rolled my eyes and pulled the blanket over his head".

"Oyi, don't make me empty the water bucket on you. Get up in a minute. I don't have times for your princely tanturums". I said hiding my smile.

"You are so rude". He complained, glaring at me.

"Thanks for the compliment dearest husband. Get up! You have an important meeting to attend." I said carressing his fingers.

"Can I take a day off?" He asked.

"No!" I replied.

"You don't care about me". He complained again.

"Stop being a whining child. You are too old to be called a child now". I said laughing and he pouted. 

3.

Hussein got ready for the office and we were having our breakfast together which was just he stuffing my plate with food.

"Hussein! Stop it. How would I finish this all?" I said looking at my plate full of food.

"You have whole morning to do that sweetheart". He said while trying to place another pancake.

"Don't! I'll take when I need". I said with puppy eyes to convince him and it worked like always.