Six Feet

Third Person's POV

Few weeks later

Hala was a bit cranky since morning but she got hyper when Hussein gave her a file to complete till evening. Hussein was about to step on the stairs when Hala pushed him towards the study room and locked it.

"Why did you not give that file earlier?" Hala asked while putting hands on her side.

"Because I received it now!." Hussein said

"Then I can't complete it so early". Hala voice rose due to anger to which Hussein shrugged and moved forward to pick a book from the shelf

"Ameer Al Hussein!. This isn't a joke." Hala was just exaggerating the whole thing.

"You have the whole evening Al Ameera Tul Hala, get on work asap". Hussein purposely said in a mocking tone just to increase her anger because he knew what's coming next.

"I won't do it." Hala declared

"The file is important you know that and we need it by tomorrow." Hussein said and moved quickly to hide his smile because he was succeded in his mission, it was becoming a ritual that when ever she got cranky, they both end up in bed, and now with the fuming anger, Hussein is certain that she is turned on.

"Are you ordering me?". Hala asked while in front of him through the small space between shelf and Hussein, tsk tsk not a good idea lady

"Yeah I'm, because I am the Mr. Husband here who can order." Hussein said quickly masking his smile.

"You know if I were the husband here, you would not be standing here like this". Hala said

"Then how would I be standing? Huh like this huh?". Hussein said while putting her arms above her head

"Answer me my fiesty angel!". Hussein asked her, she turned her head to kiss him but he quickly moved his head away and her lips only touched his cheeks

"Naah answer me first". Hussein demanded while grinning

"Yes, you would be standing like this now shut up and kiss me". Hala said

"All you have to do is say". Hussein said.
He moved his head down to her level and pressed his lips on hers. He kissed her upper lip and then bottom while still her arms were still above her head, capturing her hands in his one hand while with the other hand, he started to unbotton her shirt, he moved away from her lips and kissed on her neck, he let go of her hands and she moved them in his head pulling his hair from the roots. He definitely liked this she could tell this from his groan, he moved his lips from her neck to her throat, she also unbottoned his shirt, feeling his bare muscles. He moved aside, she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, she felt him walking towards the table pushing aside all the books from it.

"Love me Hussein". Hala said in a breathless tone. And he saw all the sparks in her eyes which he was feeling in himself, he kissed her again with all the passion and love that he felt for her. He was panting hard when he saw stars twinking in front of his eyes. She hugged him with her head on his chest to catch their breaths. Hussein got up and poured a glass of water for Hala, she drank the half glass of water and he drank the remaining half. They were wearing their clothes when Hussein saw the condition of the study room, there were books all over the room.

"We have to do a lot of cleaning". Hussein said laughing.

"No, only you have to do it because I have to complete a very important file for tomorrow". She said winking at him seductively and they both laughed.

"Let the world catch us then". Hussein said in between the laughs.

"Nooooo". Hala said

A few days later