I got lost in you

Hala's POV

Its been 2 weeks since we got married and everything felt so surreal. It still felt unreal and dreamy. I often pinched myself whenever I was around Hussein. We had been in Saudi Arabia for the past week and today was our last day here. We went to Haram for our last prayer and before that we had performed Umrah ( pilgrimage) again and now it was almost time for fajr. There were a few people there and we could feel the serenity of this place.

Hussein was reciting Surah Noor with eyes closed and I was bewildered by how beautiful his voice was and that he memorized it by heart. His grip on my hand tightened and I smiled with my heart at content and peace.

Two days later

We were in Lake Como, Itlay. We just came back to our hotel room from Bellagio, Lake como day trip. The views were so beautiful and enchanting. A treat to the sore eyes, a tour that can be remembered for life.

I was lying on our bed with my arms wide open on my side and eyes closed. When I suddenly felt the bed dip besides me. Hussein lay on my arm.

"I dreamt about it so many times". Hussein said and I smiled with my close eyes and I knew what Hussein was referring to. He was telling me about our position.

"I am hungry". I announced tapping my belly.

"You know what Hala, you are apt in ruining mood. I have no plans of doing stuff until you give consent". He said with a huff and sat on bed with arms crossed.

"I didn't know that you were in mood and I told you what I felt and still feeling but for you as a compensation, tell me about your dreams. I will try to be patient". I said, trying my best not brust in laughter.

"Thank you so much Miss Hala. I caaaa". He was saying when I cut him off.

"Mrs!" How could I bear my insult and he mouthed "whatever" and started ordering the room service.

I went towards mirror to remove my jwellery. I was struggling with my necklace which I didn't know where stuck. Its been 6 minutes, I had been having a small ninja fight with it but my husband hadn't felt mercy to come & help. I moved towards him but he kept himself busy in his phone. I again moved to mirror with a huff and started fiddeling with it.

I suddenly helt cold hands on my neck. I looked up with teary eyes. Hussein politely hushed me and wiped a secluded tear with his thumb.

"May I?" He asked me slowly pushing my hair further aside. His touch was so soft and sensual that my breath hitched in my throat. "He was helping you Hala, don't make things awkward". I scolded myself but my body had betrayed me and reacting in different ways.

He finally opened the hook of my necklace which was tangeled with my hair, he removed them too. I was watching him through mirror finally feeling relieved but he bowed down his head.

He watched me through mirror and not touching his lips. The hair on my neck were standing with his hot breath and I had the urge in me to have his lips on my neck, was it sexual tension? My eyes met with his, who held a question, they were seeking permission, but for what? God knows but I nodded and granted the permission.

His lips instantly started moving on my neck. I held the chair because it caused a strange sensation and I felt my whole body shivered on his touch. He slowly started kissing my neck from one side to another, stopped below my ear, kissing it for longer.

His hands started moving on arms and rested around my waist. He sniffed my hair and pulled me towards himself, ending whatever little distance we had.

"My inner demons are telling me to reconsider my decision and I so want to take their advice". He whispered in my ear and turned me towards him. His eyes were focused on my lips and I knew what he was referring to. I inwardly started anticipating it.

The Royal LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara