Forever to go

Hala's POV

Three weeks later

The moon of the Shawwal had been sighted so there would be Eid-ul-Fitr tomorrow. Hussein was still not home so I texted him Eid message and then uploaded our Eid card photo with the greetings on our instagram page. I always wanted to change the tradition of releasing family portrait on New Year and instead release the one on Eid-ul-Fitr. When I discussed the idea with Hussein, he not only agreed but also suprisingly shared the same view. So its our Eid and family portrait togther.

@crowncouple

@crowncouple.jo بمناسبة العيد المبارك ، يتقبل الله صلاتنا ويبارك فينا. عيد مبارك منا (on the ocassion of Eid, may Allah accept our prayers and bless us. Eid Mubarak from us.)

"Eid mubarak". Hussein shouted entering the room a while later.

"Eid mubarak". I got up from bed and hugged him. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. This little cute gesture of his had my heart. We both then went out to meet our family. We greeted everyone and after that we went out to see the festivity on streets. It was my first Eid in my beloved Jordan as a jordanian and I wanted to relish each and every, from little to big tradition of my people. Hussein kept updating me about the things going around. After enjoying for hours, we came back home.

At home

Hussein was wishing his friends on phone while I was getting bored. I wanted my husband who was not available. I tapped the table loudly with my ring, Hussein immediately turned his head towards me only for me to make a bad face. "Five minutes", he mouthed me showing his 5 fingers and he actually kept his promise. He turned off his phone right after five minutes.

"So?". He asked me while sitting on sofa besides me, I immediately put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I felt peace creeping my body. I did not know if its the love or the relation between us but whenever I come near this man, I feel safe and protected. With his arm around me, I knew he would never allow anyone to harm me. 

"I am getting bored". I finally told him.

"How about we watch movie together?" Hussein suggested. 

"Perfect, but which one?". I asked

"We will see!" Hussein said and played his favourite. We both started watching the movie but I saw how engrossed he was in movie actually in ogling Jennifer Lawrence. I hated it. Jealousy engulfed my heart. I didn't want him to see any other girl like that even if its an actor. I instantly stopped the movie.

"Why did you stop it?" Hussein asked shocked

"I am not liking the movie". I said.

"This is the most successful movie of this year". He told me and I thought of another excuse.

"Actors have done such a bad acting". I told him.

"Both the actors have won oscars". He again defended her.