Take Control - Chapter 21

Michiru bursts into Mayor Rose's office with (Y/N) on her shoulders, panting profusely.

Rose: "Michiru! You got (Y/N)?!"

Michiru: "Yes... *pant-* I did..."

Rose: "Quickly get him in this chair!"

Rose brings Michiru over to a metal chair bolted to the floor. She sets (Y/N) down in it, his hands and feet are then restrained to the chair.

Rose: "Watch him please-"

Nazuna suddenly bursts through the door with a TV setup. It has an old box TV with what looked like a VCR underneath it. On top of the set had a weird device with a bunch of wires coming off it. Looked like some kind of hat.

Nazuna: "Michiru thank goodness! Help me set this up!"

Michiru: "Got it!"

Nazuna hands Michiru a USB extension cable and she brings it to Mayor Rose who plugs it into a keyboard. Nazuna then starts connecting the wires on the weird device to (Y/N)'s head and places it on top, strapping it to his chin. He's still out cold by the way.

Mayor Rose: "Shirou should be here any minute now..."

Michiru: "Shirou? He just tried to kill (Y/N)!"

Mayor Rose: "It seems like he does that every time they lock eyes. Anyway, he's acquired (Y/N)'s mind backup and he's on his way."

Michiru and Nazuna: "WAIT ACTUALLY!?!?"

Mayor Rose: "Yes! He should be-"

Shirou bursts through the door, finally knocking it off it's hinges.

Rose: "Jeez that door has had a bad few days..."

Shirou: "I got it. Had to fight Alan for it again."

Rose: "Did he follow you?"

Shirou: "He tried to, but I lost him a while back."

Rose: "Good, let's save (Y/N)!"

Shirou hands Mayor Rose a VHS tape and without any questions she places it next to her on her desk.

Rose: "Wake him up!"

Michiru and Nazuna go over to (Y/N) and attempt to wake him. They nudge him, tap him, push him, smack him, yell at him, and wrestle him around. Finally he wakes up and Nazuna and Michiru step back. Nazuna stops by the TV set and Michiru gets her distance.

Y/N: "Hey! What's going on?!"

Rose: "Shut up. Now Shirou, what's the password?"

Shirou: "#Sh1r0u$u[ks."

Rose: "... Seriously...?"

Shirou: "I'm not kidding."

Rose sighs and types in the password and surprisingly it works. Loading up multiple prompts. She hits the arrow keys to hover over erase data.

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO ERASE DATA?

[YES]

SYSTEM RE-WRITE IN PROGRESS. . .

(Y/N)'s eyes suddenly close and his body slumps forward.

NO OPERATIONS DETECTED! CHOOSE INPUT:

[KEYBOARD]   [VCR]

Nazuna: "It detects it!"

Rose throws Nazuna the VHS tape and she catches it, placing it inside the VCR.