Rage - Chapter 10

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry for such a late update! Thank you for all the support and reads! Enjoy!

You wake up to the sound of someone knocking on the door.

Melissa: "Michiru? Have you seen (Y/N)?"

You shake Michiru to wake her up.

Y/N: "Michi- Michi get up-"

Michiru: "H-Huh...?"

Melissa: "Michiru?"

Michiru: "Uhhh- Yeah?"

Melissa: "I'm sorry I woke you, but have you seen (Y/N)?"

Michiru: "Uhhhh- one second!.... Oh god what're we gonna do?"

Y/N: "Lets just act like we were hanging out."

Michiru: "Okay-"

Michiru gets off of you and sits up. You also sit up next to Michiru.

Michiru: "Come in!"

Melissa opens the door.

Melissa: "Oh (Y/N)! Uhh- how do I say this...?"

Y/N: "Say what?"

Melissa: "The police are here for you-"

Michiru: "Huh?!"

Y/N: "The WHAT-"

Melissa: "They're waiting for you downstairs."

Y/N: "Tell them I'm not interested in talking..."

Melissa: "They're not here for questions... They have a warrant for your arrest."

Y/N: "WHAT-?!"

Michiru: "(Y/N) WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Y/N: "NOTHING! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! THIS IS BULLSHIT!"

Melissa: "There's no use fighting it, dear, just go see what they want please."

You hesitantly get up and walk out the door and down the stairs, then open the front door to look at the police waiting there for you. Yuji is holding handcuffs and a piece of paper.

Yuji: "Mr. (L/N), we have a warrant for your arrest. You've been accused of threatening to kill Boris Cliff."

Y/N: "I-I did not threaten to kill him!"

Yuji: "Sorry (Y/N), but you'll have to tell that to the judge. Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

You sigh and turn around, putting your hands behind your back as Yuji handcuffs you, then escorts you to the back of his police cruiser. As he closes the door, you see Michiru run out of the front door all worried, then she sees you in the car and runs up to the window.

Michiru: "(Y/N) I'm going to come bail you out!"

Y/N: "Don't worry about it! Just don't do it! If Shirou finds out he's going to kill me, literally!"

Yuji then gets in the driver's seat and starts driving, leaving Michiru behind as she watches the car disappear around a corner.

You and Yuji arrived at the police station and you're changed into a prison jumpsuit, luckily, you left your phone and wallet back at home, so they can't search them. You're then placed into a cell by a guard.

Guard: "You're to stay here for a few moments. You'll be interrogated soon."

Y/N: "Great..."

You're sitting there in the cell for a while, just being watched by the rest of the convicts, you feel like they know you, but you don't know them. Eventually the guard lets you out and you're escorted to a small room with 2 chairs facing each other and 1 table. You sit down facing the door and the guard closes the door behind you. At this point you've been let out of your handcuffs and are just sitting in the chair, staring at the ceiling.