Opening up - Chapter 3

You find yourself at the Beastman Cooperative and go inside. There's a middle aged couple in the main room, with a younger guy sitting at the table.

Man: "Welcome! I assume you're new around here?"

Y/N: "Yes I am."

Suddenly the guy sitting at the table turns and looks at you, then he gets up and walks towards you. It's Shirou. Shit.

Shirou: "What are you doing here?"

Y/N: "I could ask you the same question."

Shirou wastes no time picking you up off the ground and holding you by your throat.

Y/N: "Alright! Jesus Christ the mayor told me to come here!"

Shirou drops you and you look up to him, but he turns away and goes upstairs somewhere.

Woman: "I'm so sorry about that! I don't know what got into him. I'm Melissa and this is Gem."

Gem: "Hello!"

Melissa: "What's your name?"

Y/N: "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."

Melissa: "Well it's nice to meet you and we're glad to have you here! I'll have a room set up for you momentarily. In the meantime you can just look around."

Y/N: "Thanks, Melissa."

Gem: "Please feel free to make yourself at home!"

You nod to Gem and start looking around. There's another room with a TV and a kitchen right by it. Going upstairs there's a hall with multiple rooms, some being spare rooms and others either a bathroom or a closet. As you keep looking through the rooms, you open one of the doors and find Michiru inside, laying down face first on her bed. This must be her room.

Michiru: "Why..."

Y/N: "Michiru?"

Michiru: "Hm.?"

Michiru looks over to you and then sits up. She looked devastated.

Michiru: "Oh hey, (Y/N)."

Y/N: "You don't look so good. Are you okay?"

Michiru: "Oh yeah. Just grieving over losing my best friend who I just reacquainted with after... forever and now she's become some self-centered jerk!"

You could only stand there in silence. Michiru was looking over at a picture. It was a picture of Nazuna and another human girl. Maybe it was Michiru's human form. You walk over to the picture and get a closer look.

Y/N: "Is that you?"

You point to the girl in the hospital bed, throwing a peace sign.

Michiru: "Yeah... That was when I was getting my blood transfusion after we got hit by a truck."

Y/N: "Jeez... That must've hurt. I'm glad you survived though."

You thought for a moment. Then you remember something Michiru said.

Michiru: "I brought someone here that I really think you should meet! When I was human she and I-"