Downfall - Chapter 14

You and Michiru are now running towards the police station, both of you assuming the Mustang was impounded.

Y/N: "The impound is right behind the building!"

Michiru: "Alright let's make this quick, you got your keys?"

Y/N: "Yup!"

You and Michiru arrive at the police station and sneak by to get into the impound. You start looking around for your car, but it's nowhere to be found.

Y/N: "Damn... it's not here."

Guard: "Stop right there!"

A guard comes around and draws his weapon.

Guard: "(Y/N) you're under arrest!"

Y/N: "Not on my watch! Let's get out of here, Michi!"

You jump the fence with Michiru right behind you, the guard starts calling for backup, but you two are already running away.

Y/N: "We should go to the local auto shop, Hiro and Akito should know where that car has been!"

Michiru: "Alright, just tell me where to go!"

Michiru's arms transform into gorilla arms and her legs into cheetah legs and she scoops you up, running real fast.

You two then make it to the auto shop and you and Michiru burst in. Hiro is at the counter and is startled by your sudden arrival.

Hiro: "(Y/N)! Never thought I'd see you! Who is this?"

You jump down from Michiru's arms and she transforms back to normal.

Y/N: "This is Michiru, she's my girlfriend."

You and Michiru look at each other and smile.

Hiro: "Wow, congratulations man! I thought you were wanted though- what brings you here?"

Y/N: "Well I'm trying to find my car and it's not at the impound lot, I figured you may have known where it is?"

Hiro: "Actually, I do know."

Y/N and Michiru: "Really?"

Hiro: "Yup, some officials from the medical center came in with the car and asked me to reinforce the frame and add two huge bash bars they had to the front and back. I tried asking where they got it, but the would quickly shut me down."

Y/N: "What would they need bash bars for..?"

Hiro: "Not sure, they also had me put in bigger injectors and a huge 3 liter whipple supercharger with a blower on top, they also wanted the exhaust changed to a side exit and had me install some nitrous too! That car is making some serious power now! The most I've ever seen!"

Y/N: "How much horsepower are we talking?"

Hiro: "I have the dyno numbers right here, let me print them."

Hiro quickly typed something on his computer and a small piece of paper was printed out. He handed it to you and you looked at it. Your jaw dropped, 1,900 horsepower and 2,150 foot pounds of torque. Almost 2,000 horsepower being made out of a classic Mustang!

Hiro: "That car is beast. It went 0-60 in 1.8 seconds on the dyno. Once you get that sucker back, you'll have a 5.6 liter, twin-charged, nitrous RB26 Mustang. Never thought you'd hear those words in the same sentence huh?"

Y/N: "I need to get that car back now-"

Hiro: "Hell yeah you do. They took it back to the medical center, I knew it was your car so I had Akito follow it back."