Incomplete - Chapter 16

With Alan defeated and Nirvasyl Syndrome eradicated, you're free now, you get to live a normal life... Right?

Something always felt off in your mind. Shirou never actually offed Alan and only god knows where he could be. You have also been wondering why Alan wanted your Mustang in the first place... Nobody ever asked how you felt now so you never mentioned this to anyone, not that they would feel the same.

Certainly Michiru could understand. It's been on your mind for a while, and she is your girlfriend after all, you feel that she deserves to know.

In the beastman cooperative you walk up the stairs and knock on Michiru's door, but there's no answer. Gem and Melissa are sitting and talking downstairs, so you go back down and decide to ask them where she went.

Y/N: "Hey.. Do you guys know where Michiru went?"

Melissa: "We're sorry, (Y/N), we haven't got a clue."

Gem: "She probably went to go hang out with her friend Nazuna."

Y/N: "Thanks.."

You turn away and walk out the front door, there your Mustang sits. You actually haven't driven it in a while. Something about it seemed off too. Maybe it was the thought of what Alan wanted it for and why it was stored away up by his office. The racetrack is supposed to open today, so you're probably gonna go take it there, but you wanna find Michiru first.

You pull out your phone and send Michiru a message, asking her where she is and if she can talk. Now you just await a response.

She actually responds pretty quickly and it's been confirmed she's hanging out with Nazuna, but she offered to talk if you still wanted to. You start walking to Nazuna's place.

As you're walking, the city around you has changed. It's a lot more bustling and there are humans present as well. However, they're mostly journalists and pro-beastman activists. Some of the journalists try to ask you questions, mostly about how you felt and how your day was. Even though some had cameras rolling, you ignored them and kept walking, hands in your pockets and head down.

You arrived outside Nazuna's new home. Of course, her being an idol, she now lives in a mansion by the water, just like Flip. You step through the door and look around. It's a very... aesthetically decorated home, to say the least.

Michiru and Nazuna come down the stairs and greet you.

Michiru: "Hey (Y/N)!"

Nazuna: "It's good to see you!"

You smile and wave a bit. Michiru goes over to you.

Michiru: "What did you want to talk about?"

Y/N: "We might have to sit down for this..."

Michiru: "Okay well- here follow me. Sorry Nazuna, please gimme a moment-"

Nazuna: "No please, take your time!"

Michiru takes you over to the main room with a giant TV and sofa. You two sit down together and Michiru looks at you.

Michiru: "What's up?"

Y/N: "Before I say anything, how do you feel now? Like, after everything that happened is over."

Michiru: "I feel great! Things are so much better for the city now!"

Y/N: "Well... I don't feel the same..."

Michiru: "Huh?"

Y/N: "Shirou never actually killed Alan... That means he's still out there somewhere, possibly looking for blood. I've even been scared to drive my own car... I'm just worried about what Alan's intentions were with it. That's why I walked here."