Break - Chapter 17

A/N: Hey guys it's Turbo, sorry for the delay and short chapter, school happened, thanks for reading!

Rose: "Nonono! This can't be happening!"

Shirou: "Alan is out there somewhere. He's already got a powerful weapon on his side."

Rose: "I thought Alan had fled Japan and gone back to Europe!"

Michiru: "We did too! But he's out there and is still trying to turn beastmen into humans!"

Rose: "I'm gonna need a moment to process this... Oh my..."

Mayor Rose goes and sits down in her chair, leaning back into it. Shirou then turns to you.

Shirou: "What's the game plan here?"

Y/N: "Huh? You're asking me?"

Shirou: "You know that car better than anyone else. You would also know how to destroy it, right?"

Y/N: "But-"

Shirou: "We need to destroy it, anything else we do will be no use."

Y/N: "The only thing I can think of is blowing up the motor... If we can get it to over rev, it'll blow and probably take out whatever is powering that machine."

Shirou: "Then let's go."

Y/N: "But-"

Shirou: "I don't want to hear it."

Shirou turns away and starts walking, Michiru looks over to you as your face turns somber. You, Michiru, and Nazuna follow Shirou out of the building and down to the front entrance. Then you all start walking around, but there's nobody around. Everyone's just gone, it's almost as if Anima City turned into a ghost town in a matter of minutes.

Michiru: "What happened to everyone..?"

Shirou: "They're all probably hiding. Guess we have to look for it ourselves."

The group keeps walking through the barren city. Bustling streets turned quiet and empty. A feeling of dread comes over you as you hear tires screeching somewhere.

Shirou noticed the sound and he starts running towards it, with everyone on his tail. You make it to some sort of cafe with a giant window peering through. Lots of beastmen are huddled inside, crying, on calls, or just hugging each other. Another beastman is running towards the cafe on the sidewalk in front of you guys.

You hear the sound of turbos spooling and a supercharger whining.

Y/N: "LOOK OUT!!!"

It's too late, the Mustang flashes through and just plows straight through the beastman, sending itself into the cafe, through the glass window, causing the beastmen inside to panic and run away.

Shirou: "Got you now!"

The car backs out as if it heard Shirou, blood cakes the front end and windshield.

Shirou: "Come at me you oversized piece of scrap!"

The car launches at Shirou and you, Michiru, and Nazuna jump away as it runs over Shirou, leaving him in a critical condition.

Shirou: "Holy- ARGH- Shit..."

Michiru: "Shirou are you o-"

The car spins around, facing you guys.

Michiru: "(Y/N) we gotta do something!"

The car launches and you and Michiru and Nazuna jump away.

Nazuna: "I'm gonna try and get some more help!"

Y/N: "Be quick!"

Nazuna flies off, you and Michiru are now left to deal with the beast. It turns around, not going anywhere, just seemingly staring at you. A chill goes down your spine.

The headlights flash on, blinding you and Michiru for a second as you're grabbed by a mechanical arm and pulled towards the car.

Michiru: "(Y/N)!!!"

Michiru runs over, trying to break you free from the arm, but another one pushes her away as another comes from under the hood with a syringe. It stabs you and then you're put into a deep sleep, only hearing the faint pleading screams of Michiru as your eyes slowly close.

You then wake up seemingly in an operating room, you're tied down to the table. You try wiggling free, but then a couple of surgeons enter the room, along with Alan.

Alan: "Hello there my friend."

Y/N: "I'm going to FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Alan: "Too bad you can't... Anyway, have a good rest?"

Y/N: "It was forced upon me."

Alan: "Well you shouldn't take it for granted, especially after whats about to happen."

Y/N: "What do you mean..?"

Alan: "Machines don't sleep."

Suddenly you're injected with something and it knocks you out completely.

SYSTEM RE-WRITE IN PROGRESS. . .

NEW OPERATIONS DETECTED

RETRIEVING INFORMATION. . . [COMPLETE]

ADMINISTRATOR [ALAN SYLVAESTA] PLEASE ENTER PASSCODE

[*************]

PASSCODE SET

SYSTEM RE-WRITE COMPLETE

G̷̪͉̘ͯ͆O̫̼̬̬̦͓̜ͣͮ̉̓̕Ō̧͈̥͈͍ͯ̆ͅD̶̩͚̜͌̌B̠̠̜̱̹͍̤̅͘Y̷̞̏͋ͅE̢̬̠̤̠̜̖ͭ͒͂͑