Too Many Problems - Chapter 15

You don't remember much. Nothing at all really. All you remember is, that howl...

Your mind starts regaining consciousness and your body reforms back to normal. You've got no clothes on, they've all ripped from the transformation, so you're just a little fluff ball.

Y/N: "Huh-? What- What happened?"

Michiru comes from out of nowhere and wraps you in a tight hug.

Michiru: "(Y/N)!! I'm so glad you're okay!"

Y/N: "What happened..? All I remember is Shirou was affected by Nirvasyl Syndrome and he bit you, then I started going insane..."

Michiru: "You also developed Nirvasyl syndrome! Don't worry though, I found out me and Nazuna's blood can be used to make a serum to stop Nirvasyl syndrome without turning beastmen into humans!"

Y/N: "That's great! What're we waiting for?!"

Michiru: "We need to actually make it though and mayor Rose said it would take 8 hours! I'm using this video of Shirou howling to turn people back for now since the robots only go after transformed beastmen!"

Y/N: "Great..."

Mari: "Hey (Y/N)! Long time no see!"

Y/N: "Oh hey-"

Nazuna: "Can you get us to the stadium?! We need to broadcast the howl live so everyone can hear it!"

Y/N: "Yeah-"

You look around and your car is parked a bit behind you.

Y/N: "-Let's go everyone!"

You get up and start running to your Mustang with everyone in pursuit. You jump in and then realized you have no keys since they were in your pocket and you have no clothes...

Y/N: "Shit Uhh-"

Michiru: "What is it?"

Y/N: "Hold on-"

You rip open the bottom of the dashboard and grab the ignition wire and the 12 volt wire and snap them. Then you place them together, trying to short them.

Nazuna: "What're you doing...?"

After a small spark the car starts and you smirk, then you shift into gear and slam the gas. The car grips and rockets from 0-100 in under 3 seconds. All of you are thrown back into your seats and are unable to move back forward.

Michiru, Nazuna, and Mari: "AAAAAAAHH-!"

Y/N: "YEAHHHH!!!"

The engine screams as the turbos are spooling and the supercharger is whining. You're blasting by turned beastmen and plowing through medical robots that weren't fast enough. You're barreling through the city at over 200 MPH.

You make it to the stadium and are instructed to park by the TV Station vans. You do so and you all step out. Mari gives you an assault rifle so you can stand watch and the others go inside the van.

Michiru: "Will you please hurry up?!"

Mari: "I can't go much faster! It's not that easy!"

Suddenly all the lights in the stadium turn on and Alan is there.

Alan: "You really should stop wasting your time with that."

Michiru: "Alan!"

Y/N: "Fuck off bitch, we're fixing what you ruined!"