60. Die for him

Yoongi's POV.

When I thought it was finally over, I saw him. Again! And this time his hands had two sharp blades that he made out of those black shadows and with some hate words he threw them towards me. I used my powers to block them but they passed through that without any difficulty. Was he that strong?

As my hands formed another fire ball I saw Hoseok attack on those weapons but even his magic was weak infront of them.

I attacked again but nothing happened. It was the last thing I could do. The weapons were near so I stood infront of Jimin ready to take the weapons.

But

Author's POV.

Jimin pushed Yoongi and stood infront of him, his back facing the weapons. "I love you Yoongi."

"A..arh~" Jimin whimpered as the weapons stabs his back. He moves forward and holds Yoongi's arms for support.

"Jimin no!" Jungkook yelled as he knelt down.
Jin broke down.

Yoongi was unable speak or move. His brain and body went numb. He just looked at Jimin who had tears in his eyes that were at the brink of rolling down but there was still a smile on his lips which shouted 'victory' without words.

Jimin won. He won because he saved Yoongi again but this time with all his whole heart but Yoongi couldn't feel any more guilty. He felt like someone was continuously hammering a nail into his heart. He lose. He lose again as he couldn't protect Jimin....again....

The world slowed down for Yoongi.

He flinched as Jimin was no more able to stand on his legs. His back was raining blood. Yoongi sat on the ground with Jimin in his arms. "Why did you-" Yoongi bit his lip.

"Sush...d-don't....be angry....at me." His trembling hand caressed Yoongi's cheek which Yoongi held and kissed on.

"I can never be!" Yoongi's eyes got weak.

"I... l-love....you.... Yoongi..." Jimin's tears were uncontrollable.

"Don't cry baby...." Yoongi's voice cracked. "Take deep breaths... you'll be okay....i promise." He held the weapon. "It'll hurt a little but you'll be okay."

Jimin nodded.

"1....2...take deep breath....3!" Yoongi pulled them out at once and Jimin whimpered in pain. Yoongi's hands and sleeves were covered with Jimin's blood.

"You'll be okay... you'll be okay.... you'll be oka-"

"Sush...." He held Yoongi's hand. "It's okay....."

"No...." Yoongi's eyes were glossy. "Hold on for me...Jimin."

"D-don't do.... anything....s-stupid...." Jimin barely whispered.

"Why? Are you the only one who can do that?" A tear rolled down his eyes.

Jimin's lips parted but maybe he had no more energy to speak out words. His grip on Yoongi's hand tightened as his eyes slowly began to close.

"N-no....baby.... Jiminie...." Yoongi's voice was so painful that Hoseok couldn't help but cry. "Jimin-ah! D-don't sleep..." He shook the boy a little. "Wake up please.....Don't sleep..... d-don't!" His tears fell like waterfalls as Jimin stopped responding. "Jimin-ah...." He hugged the boy tightly and cried his heart out.

"Yoongi...." Hoseok rubbed his back but Yoongi didn't even move. He just held Jimin in his arms as tightly as he could and cried. His thoughts completely disappeared. He couldn't think of anything. All he felt was a life taking pain in his heart. A pain that was even worse than breaking bones or giving birth.

"Poor boy! He always saved you from me...." Mr. Min walked close to him. "Since he was the only reason who turned your back towards me. Why don't you join me again son?" He asked.

Yoongi was pulled back to his senses. He placed Jimin on the ground as carefully as he could. He looked at his hands which were drenched in Jimin's blood.

"I have high doubts that you're my father but since you were always busy through my childhood. And never had time for me and my mom, I'll help you in this too.....you don't need to waste your time." In a snap Yoongi took the same blade that killed Jimin and thrusted it into his abdomen himself.

"No!" - Mr. Min.

"Yoongi-ah!!!" - Jin

Blood drip from his stomach. "Congratulations Mr. Min! You lose!" Yoongi smirked as he moved back losing his balance. Hoseok directly held him.
"Yoongi...." He helped the boy stand.

"Take him to the hospital!! Hoseok!!" Jin yelled.

"No... n-no!" Yoongi held Hoseok's arms. "I died the moment he closed his eyes hyung.....don't force me to live like a fucking zombie hyung! I'm dead already....." he breathed heavily.

Jin's heart broke into pieces. What could he say anymore in return? He already knew that Yoongi was so in love with Jimin and Yoongi had already went through so much staying away from his love.

"You're such an idiot Yoongi! You're giving your life only for this-" Mr. Min laughed pointing at Jimin. "What do you want to prove huh? The power of true love??!" He laughed again. And Jin's eyes widened with realisation.

Flashback...

"Joonie~! Stop reading that!" Jin whined as he rolled on Joon's bed.

"Wait! I'm reading the book of love!" Namjoon said still concentrating on his book.

"bOoK oF loVe~" Jin said in a funny accent. "Reading some love books after ignoring his love." He scoffed. "Do you even love me?"

Joon sighed. "Do you doubt my love?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Ummmmmmmm." Jin thought. "Yes! I do!"

Joon rolled his eyes. "Whatever! Let me tell you something about what I'm reading...." He said.

"Boring~~~"

Joon walked towards his book shelf and placed the book there. "You know when someone truly falls in love with their partner....they become a puppet for that love...." He sat on the bed and pulled Jin into his embrace.
"For some it becomes harder to do what they actually wants and goes according to their partner." He pecked on Jin's forehead.
"While for others they become too protective over their partners and in order to protect them...they starts controlling them." He wrapped his arms around Jin's waist. "Now which one do you think is wrong?"

"Um..." Jin looked at Joon. "Maybe the second one..."

"Uh huh!" Joon shook his head. "None is wrong at their own place because both the thing is done out of love!" He smiled and Jin closed his eyes leaning on him.
"But...there's another thing I read about...and it's kind of out of my belief. And teacher said that no one from our school has seen someone like that."

"Like what?"

"Like-"

"Jin hyung!..." Hoseok made Yoongi lay on the ground. The blade was still inside him and his upper body was covered with blood.

"T-tell.....b-bogum...that I-i tried...To..." He takes a deep breath. "To...save Jimin.. but-" Yoongi paused all of a sudden like his body ran out of oxygen as he took a few quick breaths and before Hoseok could say something he was gone.

"N-no...! No no no no no!!!"

______________________________________

Hey guys I-

*Gets shoots by a reader*