23. Cafeteria

Jungkook's POV.

Taehyung was not okay to be left alone so I decided to let him stay with me but Felix decided to show up with a girl so we had to move to Taehyung's room.

Although I didn't like the idea of sharing one bed, now I'm here on his bed laying beside him. I thought he was really dangerous and strong but now I can only think of one word for him. 'baby' . He was a real baby, a clingy one to be honest.

I slowly sat on the bed and he let out a low whimper as he opened his puffy little eyes. "Good morning Taehyung...." I said.
He blinked a few times and finally smiled. "Good...morning..." He said in his husky morning voice and damn that voice was something.

Author's POV.

Jungkook stood up and fixed his clothes a little. "Tae I'm going to the cafeteria...wanna come?"

Tae nodded. "I'll change-"

"It's okay....we can go like this."

~~

After a few minutes. 

Jungkook and Taehyung were at the cafeteria sitting infront of each other.

"The breakfast here is so good."

"Yeah

"Yeah. I order this for breakfast every day." Tae said as he pushed a spoonful of food in his mouth.

"Ah that's so good. This is my first breakfast here... I'm always late so I have to skip." Jungkook said sadly.

"That's because you don't sleep early.... Last night i don't know till when you were playing those sick mobile games of yours." Tae rolled his eyes.

"They're not sick Tae.... they're the love of my life-"
Both the boys paused as Namjoon and some other students walked in.
"And he is one of them too." Jungkook smiled.

Tae looked at his food sadly. It was going so well... Why do hyung need to come now.

"Tae let's go join them..."

"Kookie...can we please...just stay here??" Tae looked at the boy.

"But- Tae...you can just go to your room maybe if you don't wanna join...and also you need rest so-"

"Yeah right." Tae stood up. "I'll just go to my room." He almost threw his chopsticks on the table and started to walk.

"Tae your food??"

"I'm full!"

But he didn't even eat half of it... Jungkook shrugged and looked at the boys that were sitting on the other side of the cafeteria.
He took his tray in his hands and stood up.
"Today I'm gonna do it!" He said to himself and walked towards them.

Jungkook took a deep breath and approached. "Hi hyung...." He smiled. Namjoon and the others looked at him with confusion. "Do you need any help??" He asked.