28. Just Friends

Author's POV.

Bogum rolled his eyes. "No way Yoongi loves Jimin." He scoffed.
Why did I even say that...now my baby brother will cry....  Bogum felt bad but his feelings can't make him break their promise. Yoongi promised that he'll never go near Jimin and Bogum is not in this life letting him break it at any cost.

He was not against them dating or being together but all he cared about was Jimin's safety. But why? All Yoongi did was love Jimin all his life although he ignored the boy for the last few years of his life. He would die for the Jimin but then why was Bogum scared of them getting close. Yoongi was not dangerous for Jimin....or was he?

"Yeah right." Jimin spoke pulling the boy into reality. Bogum looked at his brother angrily but his heart was drowning in sadness. He took all those incidents as his own fault. He thought it was all his fault that Jimin and Yoongi had to stay apart.

"But how can you be so sure that he doesn't??" Jungkook asked.

"Because he is my best friend." Bogum said and Jungkook cursed himself for asking another stupid question.

"But being best friends doesn't mean that he can't have any secret." Tae added.

"Tae...stop it. We already knew he doesn't love me...if he did..then he wouldn't have ignored me for so many years. I didn't even hear him taking to me until that night when he was in that washroom." 

Trust me jimin-ah...he loves you and only you.
Bogum laughed and looked straight at Jimin. "And above all, i think he is interested in girls because he slept around with many..."

Jimin nodded biting his lip. "Yeah..." He softly said trying hard to hold his tears.  He slept around with girls...

Tae and Jungkook looked at each other. They wanted to say a lot of things but as Jimin said that he already knew Yoongi didn't love him so what's the use of saying things.

Now Bogum's expressions turned dark. "So now that your doubts are clear... I'm taking you with me!" He grabbed Jimin's wrist.

"Wait no! You can't take him with you." Tae tried to stop. But Bogum made a clear wall across the room blocking both the boys behind it.

"Now no one will hear them and they can't cross this wall!" He said and pulled Jimin with him.

"Hyung where are you taking me??"

"You'll see." Bogum didn't wanted anyone to know about Jimin being his brother so instead to going manually he used magic. And in a snap they were both inside Yoongi's room standing beside his bed where Yoongi laid unconscious.

Jimin directly looked at his brother with confused eyes.
"You'll stay with him until I find a way to make him better." Bogum stated.

"But hyung he is already out of the spell..." Jimin said softly.

"That's what you think!? He was crying in pain minutes ago..." Bogum sighed. "You need to stay near him till he gets well because you staying away from him will make him weaker. The annual air hockey is near and I don't want him to be in love with you till then!"

"How can I stay with him?? I have classes..." Jimin argued.

"I'll handle all that....just do what I say!" Bogum took his phone out. "I'll not tell anyone about this, don't worry...but if this goes out by any means then the principal will not accept you here..not even for a second so be careful."

"But hyung....i did nothing.." Jimin sobbed as he sat on the floor.

"Even if you didn't...you need to prove that..." With that Bogum walked out not before saying a small best of luck to his brother.