20. Confession

Do you guys have best friend(s)??

I literally have only 3 friends.

Author's POV.

"Yoongi!" Jimin hit his shoulder. "dont talk about death!...."

"Why??"

"It...it scares me.." Jimin looked at his hands.

"But you don't care about me...even if I die-"

"I said not to talk about death, Min Yoongi." Jimin glared. Yoongi didn't even bother to reply, he tossed on bed and turned the other side. Jimin looked at the boy's back and sighed.

"Yoongi...get up and eat first..." Jimin said softly.
No response.
"Yoongi... I'm sorry." Jimin stood up and walked to fetch Yoongi's food. He opened the ready to eat ramen and took a bite. "Um~ it's so tasty..." Jimin said.
No response.
"Yoongi...will you really be like this??" Jimin asked with a pout.
Yoongi still didn't say a word.
"Fine! I'll eat neither!!" He huffed. "If you can be stubborn, than I'm more stubborn." Jimin placed the bowl on the table next to his bed and laid on his bed.

For a few minutes he stayed like that staring at the ceiling in complete silence. But it was Jimin and Jimin can never give up. He turned towards Yoongi.
"Yoongi~~" he called softly. "Ah how can you be so stubborn!?" He started placing soft punches on Yoongi's back. "Yah! Will you talk to me!??" Jimin pulled Yoongi's shirt. "Yoongi....Hyung~~" Jimin back hugged him.

Uh he is so- ah he didn't even care that I just called him 'hyung'.
Jimin sighed.
Yoongi covered himself with duvet and as Jimin was hugging him, he was covered too. Jimin took a deep breath in Yoongi's manly scent and it felt like a long lost drug for him.

"You know what?? I'm so hungry right now....but I won't eat because I don't want to lose from a stubborn Min Yoongi who is in love with me..." Jimin lip his lower lip in embarrassment when he realised what he just spoke.

This time Yoongi turned to look at him and Jimin could say he was internally very happy to hear that. But Yoongi maintained his emotionless face. "What did you say, baby??" Yoongi asked.

"N-nothing..." Jimin blushed.

Yoongi showed his gummy smile and although Jimin was dying in embarrassment he felt relieved.
"Really?? I think I heard like 'I Love you'..."

"What!? No!!" Jimin tried to pull away but till then Yoongi was already holding him. "You- you should eat first..." Jimin stated and Yoongi's smile dropped.

"I said I don't wanna eat..." He let go of Jimin and turned around facing his back at Jimin.

"Ok then..don't eat...what can I do??.... I'll just suffer here in hunger." Jimin said trying to look at the elder without letting him know.
"And then... don't come to cry on my dead body...."

"Now who is talking about fucking death?" Yoongi taunted.

Jimin clicked his tongue and made Yoongi turn to look at him."will you go and eat or not?!" He asked.

"No...i won't."

"How can you say no to such delicious ramen uh? I feel like I'll die if I don't eat it now..." Jimin pouted and sat. Yoongi sat up next to the younger with a low sigh. "You really don't remember Jimin??" He said softly. "I don't like ramen... Not at all..." He let out a weak smile.

"I-I am sorry....i didn't-"

"It's okay, Jimin.... I understand. Nobody remembers things they don't love...how will you remember when you hate me..."

Jimin looked at the boy with disbelief. If he cannot remember some of the past situations, it's not his fault. How can Yoongi say that to him!? He should understand Jimin the most but he is talking shit instead. He just said that Jimin hated him when the truth was that Jimin loved him since always but he was the one to ignore the younger.

Jimin felt his eyes fill with anger and sorrow at the same time. "How can you say that, Yoongi??" A tear rolled down. He wanted to sound angry, he wanted to yell at the boy but instead he was crying. That was another reason why Jimin hated himself. His tears never listen to him. "How can you fuckin say that when you were the one who ignored me for years!!" This time Jimin almost yelled and Yoongi felt the heat of the moment. Although he was not in his real state of mind. He still understood it and it's seriousness.

"Jimin I-"

"Don't you dare try to say your stupid sorries." Jimin sniffled. "You're so mean hyung...you didn't even look at me for so many years."
Jimin pushed Yoongi as he was about to hug him. "Don't touch me!! You hurt me so much....it's been 5 freaking years and now you suddenly come to me saying 'i love you' and you expect me to love you back!!??" He wiped his tears. "And that too because of that fuckin love potion.... But I'm still here taking care of you even when you're making me cry.... Because I love you."

Yoongi looked at him with wide eyes even though his heart was dancing in happiness. "Wha-"

"I really do...Suga hyung, I know you'll never love me back- love? No, you'll never even look at me once this spell wears off but I'll still love you. I know I'll be a crying mess by tomorrow but I still want to sleep next to you tonight." At this moment his tears were uncontrollable and Yoongi couldn't get what to do to make the boy feel better.

"I love you so much Suga hyung~"
Yoongi wanted to say it back but how could he when Jimin pressed his lips on his. Yoongi directly pulled him close and kissed him back.
Their lips moved in sync. Yoongi pushed his tongue into the younger's mouth as their tongues felt each other, he tasted every corner of Jimin's mouth taking as much as he could. That kiss was already overwhelming Jimin's emotions and as Yoongi groped his butt cheeks he let out a needy moan, which he directly regretted as he saw Yoongi smirk.

Yoongi didn't hesitate to throw Jimin on the bed and hover him. And this time when Yoongi kissed him, his eyes glistened red. His vision turned red, everything around him was in shades of red like as if he was colour blind.

Jimin pulled away for air and looked at Yoongi. "Jimin...your eyes..."

"You hurt me??"

"You hurt me??"

___________________________________

Imagine Jimin's pupils are red.

Do you like how the story is going??

I sometimes get confused...And feel like deleting it :((