24. Handkerchief

I wanted to write more but I'm very sleepy right now! And also I might not be able to update for somedays because I'll be updating my other book.

Author's POV.

"Hi" Tae sobbed but still wiped his tears as he didn't like the idea of crying infront of some one he doesn't know.
Hoseok then realised that the boy whose eyes were making him simp was actually crying. He quickly walked near him. "Can I sit here??"

"The whole area is empty but even after that you're willing to sit next to me then I'm grateful." Tae smiled.

Wowowwow! I love this attitude.
Hoseok smiled.

"You're the one who helped my best friend once right??" Tae asked .

"Your best friend? Jimin?"

"Yeah."

"Umm....can say that but I did it with a friend of mine. Seokjin."

"He is very kind..." Tae sniffed.

"Yeah,he is..." Hoseok handed Tae his handkerchief and he took it without any hesitation.

"I'm not crying...you know." Tae said as he looked at the sky.

"I know....but looking at the sky will make your eyes more teary."
Tae looked at Hoseok and he smiled.
The sunshine smile.

"What is your name??" Tae asked as he looked down at the handkerchief.

"Ho-"

"Hobi?? Your name is Hobi??" Tae said showing the handkerchief where 'hobi' was made with yellow, orange and red threads.

"Hoseok! My name is Jung Hoseok..."

"But it's written-"

"T-that was gifted by my mom on my 10 th birthday... She was the only one to call me that so she made that on my handkerchief-"

"Oh my god!" Tae directly placed the handkerchief in the elder's hands. "Keep it to yourself, safely... It must be special?"

"It is..."since I'll never get to see her again. Hoseok looked down at the cloth piece and smiled. "But now enough of me!! Tell me about yourself.."

Tae nodded. "Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung! First year student..." He smiled.

"Wow one more Kim! You know there's this Kim Namjoon, he is my best friend." Hoseok said proudly. "And he is the best student in our school.

He speaks alot but he is cute... Tae smiled looking at Hoseok.
But pretended to look away as Hoseok looked at him. "Oh BTW what is your element!?"

"Electricity.."

"Woah! Are you relatives because his element is same. And my element is air. I can make green smoke! Wanna see??"

Tae nodded happily.

"Okay....here you....go!"

go!"