12. First kiss

Jimin's POV.

The next morning.

Last night was something. It was hard for me to fall asleep as Yoongi was hugging me almost whole night. And all I did was watch him sleep and let out little snores in between. He was so cute to watch.

My mind was full of Yoongi. I didn't realise when I fell asleep but now my eyes are squeezing shut as I feel light hit my lids.
I need more sleep...

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust the light. And this was the only reason I hated my room, sunlight makes its way direct on my face.
And now as I came to my senses after fighting my sleep, I'm feeling heavy... it's suffocating... something is on me...

I'm trying to move but couldn't succeed. That's when I realised Yoongi was still sleeping, hugging me like a koala. I slowly turned my head to look but instead of finding him sleep, I met his eyes.

Author's POV.

Jimin gulped looking at Yoongi's dark orbs which were evidently looking at him with thirst. Thirst of being loved. And that made the younger nervous. But then suddenly Yoongi's gaze softened and he gave a warm smile to Jimin.

Jimin internally sighed relief. Although he resisted the elder but it was hard for him to control his hormones around his first love.
Wait what?? First love?? I am remembering something... Jimin frowned and Yoongi loosened his grip on the boy's figure.

"Are you okay, baby??" Yoongi asked worried.

"Yeah... ofcourse I'm..." Jimin smiled and closed his eyes. "D-Do you remember anything...??" Jimin asked hoping the spell was gone but also wishing that this doesn't get over. Yoongi stood up from bed and checked his clothes. "Aren't these pants short for me??.... I want my clothes back..."

Jimin almost gasped but still held his cool and stood up. "I-I will get them" Jimin said and walked into his bathroom. He closed the door and pressed his back against it.

See, I told you... you'll forget everything today. Jimin took a deep breath and splashed cold water on his face. He then opened the door and to his surprise Yoongi was already dressed. He wore what he was wearing the previous night. And Jimin couldn't help but stare at his beautiful pale arms that were exposed as Yoongi rolled his sleeves up. His hair was messy but were still falling straight on his forehead. Jimin felt his heart slowly start aching as he walked towards the boy.

And for Yoongi he was busy with his shirt collar. Jimin was finally standing beside Yoongi who was now looking at himself in the mirror.
Jimin started to speak with an ache in his heart. "I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have done that last night.." Jimin said softly as he looked at his hands down.

Yoongi looked at him and them again looked back at the mirror. "You know what? You should be sorry after what you did..." Yoongi ran a hand through his hair. "But still last night is over so let's forget about it, okay?"

Ouch. So this is ending already... Jimin felt his eyes swell with tears but he bit his lips to avoid his tears from falling down. I can't believe this is also ending... without completing my memory. Oh God, please help me... I don't want to forget last night with him... Please...

Jimin looked down trying to hide his face as much as he could. And this time Yoongi noticed that. "Hey hey! What happened....?" Yoongi tried to lift his chin up but he slapped his hands away and ran towards his bathroom.
"Jimin wait!!" Yoongi grabbed his wrist and Jimin felt a tear roll down. "What's wrong with you??"

"N-nothing j-just g-go..." Jimin hardly managed to speak.

"Are you crying...!!?" Yoongi turned him around and pulled him closer. "You're crying....why?" Yoongi's voice cracked as he saw Jimin's red teary eyes.