6. Day together

I slept only 2 hours and online classes are fuckin me raw! But still one more update...

Author's POV.

"What a mother fucking way to start school!" Tae growled in his room as he let his body drop on his bed. It was almost midnight and he was not allowed to stay in Jimin's room.
The guards threw him in his room as he decided to fight against them to stay with his best friend.

Beep beep

Tae checked his phone.

TaeTae go to sleep...
I'm alright!

Good night chim❤️

Good night...

Jimin dropped his phone on his now perfectly set bed and decided to take a shower.
After a few minutes...he walked out and stood infront of the mirror.
He looked at his naked self and his eyes welled up again.

How can he do that to me?? I was saving my first kiss for my special one not him!
He took a deep breath and wiped his tears which now started falling down.

Ring ring.

Jimin walked out of the bathroom and went to see who was calling him. He took his phone in hand and sighed as he saw his mom's name.
He quickly put on a oversized sweater and received the call.

"Mom...it's so late. Why did you face time me ??"

"What? Can't I see my baby-"

"Yeah and you didn't think it was important to tell me that we're staying in dorms here..."

"Sorry Jiminie.... It almost went out of my mind. I thought you're hyung told you- I'm so sorry baby..."

"It's okay mom...and anyways I'm all settled now. I put my books on the shelves, did my bed, put my clothes in the cupboard and also I put those paintings I made on the walls...see!" Jimin turned the camera to show his mother his room.

"Wow Jiminie...it looks perfect in that position..." She said praising him.

"I know right... I also found out my element... it's fire.." Jimin said softly.

"And animal?"

"Oh yes! See this...." Jimin twisted his wrist and his magic fox was out again.

"Oh my god... it's so cute. Just like you baby..."

"Thanks mom.."

"BTW did you name it?"

"No I haven't. Today was tiring mom....i couldn't think of any good names- oh wait! How about snowy?"

"It's a perfect name for it Jimin..."

"Hey snowy....come here my boy...come here~" Jimin called softly and his fox came to him and gave a small lick on his hand.

"Mom, I'm hanging up.. it's already very late... I should probably sleep." Jimin said. And they said their byes before hanging up.

"Come on snowy... let's cuddle to sleep~"

~~~~

The next morning.