32. Sorry

Idk why I'm writting this😂

Author's POV. 

The teacher was about to walk out but Taehyung blocked his way. He raised an eyebrow. "What happened Taehyung??"

"Yes! Tae save me!! You can do it!!"

"Um sir, actually that pen is really important to Jimin....." Tae tried to sound convincing.

"And....?"

"And?...and! You shouldn't take it with you..." Tae smiled awkwardly.

"You are acting really weird now.... I'll keep it." With a firm reply he left.

"Nooooooo!!!! Jiminie save me!!"

~~

"You what!?!?!"

Tae and Jimin sat on the bed next to each other and hummed as Jungkook got crazy after hearing what happened

"What are you humming about!?! You fucking left Yoongi hyung with that teacher!!!"

"It's okay kookie, he is a pen now...what is the worst that can happen anyways...." Tae assured.

Jimin sighed. "Yeah...i hope so too."

"No no no....we can't just sit here doing nothing, we need to help him and bring him back!!" Jungkook stood up.

"Dude! Calm down...you haven't seen him yet." Jimin said.

"Oh come on Jimin-shi! How big can a human be-" Jungkook huffed.

"Kookie-"

"No Tae! I might look like a rabbit but I am a tiger underneath!!! If you two don't come with me I'll go and save Yoongi hyung alone!" He showed his fist and opened the door.

Tae looked at Jimin and then at Jungkook. "let's just go..." He said tired and both the boys followed Jungkook.

"Jimin!"

The three froze

The three froze. "What are you three up to?"

"Tae...can he by any chance read our minds?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung. Tae leaned to his ear. "I don't know... But I don't think he will be happy to know the case..." Tae whispered back.