Chapter 8: Charm

I couldn't help but agree with Zoe. [Tireless Machine] was a useful skill that could suit everybody. But the reason the [Slave] had it was not so nice. Its purpose was to make the slave withstand more abuse and work longer and tirelessly.

Tireless Machine: lvl 1

Passive I

Sleep is for the weak. Fatigue is just another obstacle that stands in the way of reaching your (masters) goal. Your endurance and its regeneration is increased by 15%

"It's one of the skills I wanted to choose. I'm just not sure how to train in it," I said.

Zoe thought about it. "It is simple. The longer you do something that makes you tired, the more experience you will gain in this skill."

From what she said, that meant that if I kept fighting, even though I was tired, I would gain experience in this skill. Or if I wash this laundry, even though I'm tired, I'll gain experience. It was simple.

"When I was tired after sex, I forced myself to continue," Zoe said. "Now, thanks to [Tireless Machine], I can serve customers all night."

That was also a way to train this skill. But it wasn't my cup of tea. Anyway, I swapped [Master's Toy] for [Tireless Machine].

I smiled. "Replaced. Next up is [Faint Presence]"

"It might come in handy in the labyrinth," Zoe said, and she was right.

"That's true, I've been thinking about it, but I don't want to be someone who sneaks around my enemies. I want to face them and not hide," I objected.

"If you say so," she shrugged.

"Zoe, which skill could I practice while I do laundry here?" I asked her.

She smirked. "Definitely [Swift as a Whip] will come in handy. Being faster is always good. You should see how fast I can move my hips. Men really like it."

"I believe that, but I don't need to see it," I muttered.

However, I could not deny that this skill would be useful for me in combat. Being faster than my opponent and avoiding his attacks could save my life. But it wasn't the skill I was thinking about. I had a limited number of skill slots. I definitely didn't want to lose [Indomitable Will]. Without this skill, my mind would shatter very quickly. In addition, I wanted to make sure that no one would control my mind and restrict my freedom ever again.

"Zoe, can you tell me about the slave's other skills? I definitely want to keep [Indomitable Will] and [Lover of Work]. I would like to hear your opinion on other skills."

"I can start with the ones I have," Zoe suggested.

I nodded. "Sure, I'll be happy."

"So, as I said, [Tireless Machine] is good for endurance. [Swift as a Whip], then increase your speed, your reactions. Thanks to it, I can respond much faster to the needs of my customers."

Swift as a Whip: lvl 1

Active I

To be able to adapt to the pace indicated by the whip in the hands of the master, your speed will increase, and it will increase by 20%. However, it is at the expense of your endurance.

"You said it would increase my reactions, but I don't see anything like that in the description," I said.

"You have to reach the second tier, level ten."

"Okay, what about stamina?"

The girl smiled. "It's not written there, but the consumption of your stamina will increase by twenty percent. It will help you with the training of [Tireless Machine]. Anyway, the next skill I have is [Made for Torture]. This skill increases the flexibility of my body. I can put my feet behind my head and get into positions that cause others' problems without major issues. In bed, this skill is quite fun."