⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️

Depuis le début

First at Oberoi Industries, then Sankar Fashion World and at last Oberoi Constructions. At Oberoi Industries, Adhyaa did the Aarti, then Adwet and then others according to their ages. At Sankar Fashion World, Shivanya did the Aarti and then Divyansh then others. At Oberoi Constructions, Prakriti did the Aarti, then Reyansh, then others. 

Everyone greeted Aadhya and she returned the greetings with her beautiful smile. She, for the first time, came to the offices, so everyone showed her the entire offices. CEO's cabins, her father's cabin and her Chachu's cabins along with her cousins' cabins. They also introduced some of the trustworthy and hardworking and important heads, employees of the offices to her. 

They got to return home till the evening. At one hand, Servants already started their preparation according to Abhimanyu's grandparents' taste i.e., traditional Indian food. On the other hand, youngsters were tense due to their arrival. But Adhyaa was very very excited to meet them. 

Shivi, Rati, Rey and Dev were so tensed and frightened that they almost forgot to inform Adhyaa to wear a full length dress because of Abhimanyu's grandparents. 

Now it was the time for their arrival. Everyone arrived at Oberoi Mansion. All entered the living area and all the youngsters were called. 

"Shivi di, am I looking fine?" Asked nervous Prakriti. 

"Ya, you look decent." Said Shivanya. Listening to her sister's reply she thanked God. Like this all were asking themselves to assure themselves about their looks.

Everyone came into the living room except Adhyaa. Adhyaa came just after Adwet. She stood at the entrance for a while and then ran towards elderly couple and hugged Jahanvi Singhania tightly and said, "Jagga Jasooooos, ......... you are looking more beautiful and gorgeous after 13 years. Hey dude, you are also looking more handsome and dashing." Said Adhyaa in a cheerful and excited tone. 

All were shocked to see this. Their mouths were hanging. Elderly couple took a second to understand what was happening. 

"What the......., What's this?" Said Reyansh.

"How is this possible? Adhyaa was wearing jeans and a top and they were not saying a word, instead they were smiling." Said Divyansh. 

"Adhu...Adhuuuu.... come back" whispered Prakriti. 

"Shhhhh all of you, come and see what was happening." Said Shivanya and went near them. 

"Lado, where were you since that time. You didn't call us after reaching home and what are you doing here, where is your brother?" Asked flabbergasted Jahanvi Singhania. 

"What were you saying dadi? She is Adhyaa. And where did you all meet?" Asked Adwet politely. 

"Oops sorry, when I saw them I forgot everything, I'll explain. I met them 13 years ago. I know, I know, you were wondering I remembered them and not our grandparents. Reason is that, when I was in class 2nd I used to write a diary. When Abhigyaan gave me that diary in our Village, all the memories were refreshed." Explained Adhyaa. 

"But beta, where did you meet them?" Asked Yamini. 

"Maa, not only them but also this bander, Abhimanyu." Said Adhyaa. 

"You..... Don't call me that." Said angry Abhimanyu. 

"Chup kar, bachchi par chilla raha hai, what wrong did she say? Sahi toh kaha. Wese beta bander naam ekdum jachta hai ispar, woh Ironman... Tsk woh bilkul suit nhi karta ispr. [Shut up, why are you shouting at her? what wrong did she say? By the way, 'Monkey' suits him, not Ironman.]" Said Rishikesh Singhania. And hearing him, Rati, Rey and Dev's jaw touched the ground. They were shocked.