Happy Anniversary

Start from the beginning

"I don't know how you expect me to eat when you look like this." He looks me up and down and runs his hands over my body. "You may as well be naked."

"That could be arranged." I chuckle. "No, this is great. I'd love to take this off later. Baby this is amazing. You really didn't have to do all this."

"I wanted to. Now sit down and eat. I made some mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli, and chicken." He sits in his chair and I set his plate in front of him.

I'm about to sit in my chair but he stops me. "Uh uh. Sit on my lap." He says. I move my plate over next to his but don't sit down yet. "Do you want whine or champagne?" He chuckles. "Can I have a beer?"

"Yes a beer actually sounds really good right now. I can get us some beer." I got it the fridge and get us two beers and sit down on his lap.

We start eating, one of his arms is wrapped around my, the other he uses to eat. He keeps looking down at my chest and to my lap. I can feel him in his jeans.

"How was work today?" He asked as he took a drink of his beer. "It was good. I left early so I could come home and do this. I was really excited."

He smiles and kisses me. He tastes like beer and it tastes good. I take a drink of my own beer. "How was your day? You don't look too greasy today."

Normally he comes home covered in grease and oil but today he's fairly clean. "It was good. I left work early too because I also have a surprise for you later, I wanna give it to you before I have my second dessert."

"Aww. Okay. Goes the food? Is it good? I've been getting better at cooking I think it's pretty good but I'm biased." He laughs. "So am I. I'm in love with you and your promising me sex. But it is delicious. I can't wait for dessert. I know you made me that chocolate cake I can smell it."

"I'm glad you like it." I smile and rub my fingers through his hair while he's finishing his plate. I already ate most of mine, I didn't eat a lot. I had to save room for cake and I knew he'd be rearranging my guys anyway so...

"You know what I really like?" He smiles up at me. "Hmm?" I took another drink of my beer, finishing it off. "I really like this outfit." He looks down and his eyes lingered on my breast. "Yea?"

"Mhm. I've never seen it before. Is it new?" I nod and smile. I can't help but blush. He runs his fingers over the pace covering my breasts.

"You thought we'd make it through an entire meal and dessert while you were wearing this?" He looked up to meet my eyes and then brought his lips my neck. He left soft kisses as I answered him.

"I was hoping we would. I had this whole thing planned. But I felt how you feel about it since the second I sat down on your lap and I now I'm not so sure we'll make it through dessert."

"We can skip my surprise and go to dessert, we'll do it later. You wanna go get me some cake?" He smiles and kisses my jaw the bites down on it playfully.

I get up and he smacks my butt when I start to walk away. I can't help but laugh at it. I come back with a can of whip cream, a plate of cake and a fork.

"There looks like there's only enough here for one of us." He smiles at me. "Hush. You're ruining it." I chuckle and set it down on the table. I pull his chair out so his back is to the table.

"What're you doing?" He laughs while I was struggling to move his chair with him in it. "Hush. You're ruining it." I said again.

I straddle him and I kiss his cheek while I move to grab the cake and whip cream off the table. He smirks at me while I get a forkful and hold it in-front of his mouth. He opens his mouth and takes the cake in. He smiles while he's eating it.