Chapter 6

John POV

I texted my dad saying I was going home with Alex. I'm kinda nervous. I'm sure he won't do anything. We're in the car now. I look out the window as Alex drives.

Before long we arrive at his house and get out. He takes me inside. I look around.. I guess he was telling the truth. No ones here. "So Jonny, can I get you anything?" He asks from the kitchen.

"No I'm ok thanks" I reply as I put my bad down and it on his couch. He comes back and sits next to me. I look around then see a turtle thank "YOU HAVE A TURTLE?!" I jump up excitedly and walks over to it.

Alex follows behind me "yeah what's the big deal?" He asks while I stare at it in Aw.

"I LOVE TURTLES!!! ITS SO CUTE!!!" I scream and watch it swim around. Alex chuckles.

"You wanna hold it?" He asks. I nod quickly. He smiled and gets it out of the tank and hands it to me. I smile and hold it. ITS SO FUCKING CUTEEE

After awhile I put it back in the tank and sit back down on the couch next to Alex. "Can I ask you a question?" He nods "why don't you want people knowing your gay? It's obvious Jefferson and Madison are too"

He sighs "the schools homophobic as fuck, I don't wanna get bullied" he replied.

"Have you thought about the fact that the schools homophobic Cuz you and your friends act homophobic? And you guys are really the only ones bullying people"

"Well- I don't know.. I guess that's true.. I dunno I'm kinda just scared I don't want people to hate me"

I moved over and sit on his lap and play with his hair "there are always gonna be people that hate you, but there's also always gonna be people that love you. And honestly more people are gonna hate you if you're a dick"

He sighs and holds my hand "I know... but if I'm being a dick then people hate me for what I'm pretending to be, not what I really am.. I've thought about coming out to the school... Eliza would hate me"

"Do you really love Eliza?" I look at him

"No.. I mean the sex is good I guess but she can be a bitch a lot of the time." I nod and smile.

"I bet I'm better at it" I smirk and sit with my legs on either side of his waist. He looks at me then blushes.  I grind on him lightly "that's really all it took to give you a boner?" I giggle.

He blushes "oh shut up" he winks and quickly flips me onto the couch so I'm lying down and he's on top of me. He leans down and kisses me

So yeah we fucked, he's hot, I now need to
Find concealer for the hickeys on my neck and Alex insisted on me not being able to walk after... he was right. Heh. TOTALLY PG RIGHT.

"Do you need anything baby boy?" He asks in a really fucking hot voice. I blush when he calls me that name, but shake my head.

"I'm good.. wait- can we cuddle?" I look at him, he smiled and nods and cuddles me. We lay in comfortable silence for a bit until I finally speak "How are we gonna be a couple at school? You snd your friends are supposed to hate me"

He thinks for a moment then looks at me "well I'll try to do it as little as possible, but how about this. For every insult I say, I owe you a compliment, and for every time Jefferson hurts you I'll kiss you and hug you"

I smile softly and kiss his cheek "that sounds good to me"  he smiles snd plays with my hair a bit "what time is it?"

"Umm" he reaches over and checks his phone "about 10, to you need to go home?" He asks.

"Can I stay the night?" He smiles and nods, I smile and kiss him "thanks" he cuddles me and after awhile we both fall asleep