chapter 28 pain, grief ,agony

Start from the beginning

     After that outburst, Arohi did not utter a word. She was so quiet like someone lost her voice. Family members were worried about her but now they cannot do anything. Veena told her family to let her stay in her room only as she lost her senses. Asawari and Vaidehi used to take care of their meals.

     Arohi used to weep silent tears on the death of Siddharth. Many times Anand came to her with her newborn baby so that's the least she can divert her mind somewhere, but she never took interest in playing with her. Anand was feeling devastated as she is the same arohi who was waiting for his child eagerly but now she is not even considering her.

   One day Vaidehi was sitting beside her with Avni in her lap. She was talking to avni in baby language and Arohi was looking at the scene with stone eyes as she lost feelings for everyone at home.

    Suddenly Vaidehi remembered some work left undone in the kitchen so she left the newborn baby with Arohi. Arohi was looking at the baby who was sleeping silently beside her. After a few minutes, Avni started crying in hunger but Arohi was still sitting in her position. She didn't take her in her arms or try to make her comfortable. 

   Veena returned that time from the temple. Listening to the loud voice of avni she entered the room from where the voice is coming.

      The scene in front made her furious,vaidehi and Varsha also entered the room to check on  Avni. Asawari,anand all were now present in the room.

Veena took the baby girl in her arms and passed it to Varsha, Varsha rushed back to her room to feed her.

   Veena looked at Arohi who was still sitting there in the same spot, she couldn't hold her anger more and slapped her hard on her cheeks but  Arohi didn't even flinch. Looking at her reaction, Veena started slapping her continuously but she still didn't react.

  " Why didn't you die with him haan! Such a curse you know who killed your that low life lover, it's you! yes, you heard it right, it's you that killed that poor boy.  You are such a bad omen the day you were born you killed ...."

"Veena "

A loud voice of triloknath boomed in the room. Aditya and triloknath were on the way for some important work but the halfway vaidehi messaged him to come back as veena was beating arohi badly.

Aditya  took hold of arohi whose face was having fingerprints of the veena, her lip was cut from the corner 

     Arohi Was still sitting like a corpse. Triloknath held his wife's hand and dragged her out of the room asawari was in tears looking at Arohi's condition. 

    Aditya hugged his bachu near her as he never in dreams thought that his arohi, his tigress, will see a day like this. Two months has passed by but there was no 
Improvement in arohi 's conditions.

     When rachna came back from Bangalore she first rushed to arohi's place but veena told her that arohi is attending a wedding in   
  Mumbai. Rachna felt bad as she cannot meet both her friends and she has to go back to Bangalore in a few days so she returned home as to how can she doubt something. Everyone said the same thing.

    Veena told her relatives and neighbours the same lie as Arohi never used to come out of the room. Asawari and Vaidehi have taken responsibility for her. 

  Two months passed like this, Aditya has to take care of the upcoming elections so he mostly use to visit Delhi for party work .so he has to stay in Delhi for some weeks whereas triloknath got an offer for a musical concert in Hyderabad so he left from Nainital he doesn't want to leave arohi but Aditya convinced him about arohi. As they both dont want to leave her alone with veena.