Chapter 21: Party Pooper

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov:

After taking my new little sister to our house, I was now walking back to the school as i start thinking about my new little sister.

Y/n:"She, has imagine breaker or atleast a power that work's similar to imagine breaker...i really don't want her to get involved in this supernatural stuff but i'm sure it'll happen someday." I said as i arrive at the student council door.

I enter inside to see that Koneko, Kiba and Akeno were already eliminated as Rias and Asia were now on the roof of the new school building as Issei was still in the yard.

Y/n:"How much did i miss?" I asked Sona.

Sona:"Alot...quite alot." She answered rather hesitantly.

Y/n:'Guess she doesn't Rias to lose.' I said in my head as i sit back down with my newly bough 5 cans of coffee.

WITH ISSEI

Issei's pov:

I was laying on the ground where Kiba used to be as i look up at Yubellena going down to me slowly.

Yubellena:"Take." She said as she lowers down.

Issei:"You, again!" I yelled at her.

Grayfia:"Rias-sama's knight. Eliminated." She announced.

WITH RIAS AND ASIA

Rias pov:

As Riser fires a ball of fire at me i manage to block it with a magic circle as i hear Grayfia that Kiba was Eliminated.

Rias:"Yuuto!" I said shocked at what happened to him.

Riser:"Resign already, Rias!" He said in a cocky tone.

Rias:"As if i would!" I yelled as i fire a ball of destruction magic at him, hitting him square on the face.

Riser:"......You still can't tell?" He said as he stood up with fire coming out of his face whete i shot him. "You'll just end up injuring your bishop and your cute little pawn." He said as his face get's healed

Asia:"Issei-san!" She said worried about him.

BACK WITH ISSEI

Issei's pov:

I was now standing there as Ravel, Riser's little sister came back and was now near Yubellena.

Ravel:"That took you a while, Yubellena." She said to her.

Yubellena:"There queen was strong, just as rumoured. Because of that i had to resort to this, as expected." She said as she takes out a small vile.

Ravel:"It'll still be our victory. I knew I could count on you."

Yubellena:"Then..." She said as she flies off.

Issei:"Hey! What is that bottle!?" I yelled at her.

Ravel:"Phenex's tears." She answered. "A treasure of my family that can instantly cure any wound completely." She explained to me.

Issei:"What the!? That's cheating!" I yelled at her again.

Ravel:"Oh, were allowed to use it up to two times in the game. I mean, you have a bishop who has twilight healing, too." She said as she starts giggling. "Ehehe. It's an expensive item that only my family can make. Immortality and these tears have brought the Phenex Family only fortune since the Rating Game began!" She explained how they were able to win almost all the games they had as i start running to Rias's direction.